Round 3 vs North Queensland Cowboys

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Cowboys have come here expecting a walk over. Well we are on that predicted bounce back. Both tries down the same side. Problem again is our lack of line speed off the defensive line. Let's hope we can keep it going.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
And there you go. Every single bloody game so far and I was at the first two we just don't sprint up off our defensive line. You can't do it all game, no team can but you have to show intent in defence. I take no pleasure in calling it as it really is. Off the last kick off we had to drop it out from under our posts. You simply can't allow that to happen.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I was watching but had to turn the volume off. Commentators: "wow, would you believe Cowboys are going to lead at halftime." "Wow, I don't believe it." WOW, this is amazing."

There is nothing to it. Our forwards are being embarrassed. That's it. When they gift us field position, we are in with a chance. Their defence is also bad. But the way they roll through our forwards is really painful to watch.

Eric

Staff
I was watching but had to turn the volume off. Commentators: "wow, would you believe Cowboys are going to lead at halftime." "Wow, I don't believe it." WOW, this is amazing."

There is nothing to it. Our forwards are being embarrassed. That's it. When they gift us field position, we are in with a chance. Their defence is also bad. But the way they roll through our forwards is really painful to watch.
Flanno should be laying down the law right now to the forwards. The only one safe is JDB. Rest are attackIng ok but defence is soft as you know what!!

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Flanno should be laying down the law right now to the forwards. The only one safe is JDB. Rest are attackIng ok but defence is soft as you know what!!
This is the result of no accountability from last week.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Unfortunately your correct. We are 2 big bodied props away from being a competitive top 8 team