Round 4 v Cronulla

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Was just going to say this. I can understand why they let him go. He never reached any great heights at the Dragons but now he's showing the ability was always there.
Very late in the game he gave away a 6 again for laying in the ruck. He was so filthy on himself in that next set he was involved in 4 tackles including the try saving one of Mahony from dummy half. That is commitment and he didn't show that under Griffin. It's those little things that I look for especially in the players that were discarded by us.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Need this one! Can't beat Sharks at home, finals out of the question and coach gone.
Big call. All fox sports have been reporting all day is the return of Hynes. I swear it was our home game not theirs. Oh and Griffin should have been dismissed before the season started

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Big call. All fox sports have been reporting all day is the return of Hynes. I swear it was our home game not theirs. Oh and Griffin should have been dismissed before the season started
At home, just outside the 8, average opposition, coach under the pump. Need to win. Simple as that.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That was lucky but that's what you are looking for kickers on either side of the ruck. It's much harder to defend against. At least Hunt played eyes up footy and beat Hynes. Hunt needs to take on the line more.