Round 4 v Cronulla

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well that's the last time I vote with my heart. This is disgraceful defence 20 min to go and we have missed 30 tackles. Griffin should resign before he is shown that door

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Unfortunately the current squad of players just aren't good enough especially in the engine room. The team is certainly not playing for the coach who really should just walk out the door before he is shown it. My personal opinion is that this group of players haven't been playing for this coach for some time. The Board needs to be removed and also the coach and those players who have shown no respect for the jersey should also be shown the door

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Tale of the stat's. Only 1 forward ran for 100m that was Lawrie, so we were not competitive . Our F/A is the worst in the league already. We missed 45 tackles to their 22. 73% completion rate. We ran for 1199m they ran for 1699m we made 2 line breaks they made 10 we broke 22 tackles they broke 45. Most of all this was in the 2nd half when their possession and completion rates evened out.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Tale of the stat's. Only 1 forward ran for 100m that was Lawrie, so we were not competitive . Our F/A is the worst in the league already. We missed 45 tackles to their 22. 73% completion rate. We ran for 1199m they ran for 1699m we made 2 line breaks they made 10 we broke 22 tackles they broke 45. Most of all this was in the 2nd half when their possession and completion rates evened out.
Griffin has to go. That's all I can say. Though I'd like to know who was missing all those tackles in the middle.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Griffin has to go. That's all I can say. Though I'd like to know who was missing all those tackles in the middle.
Mbye 6
Bird 4
MM 3
Sua 3
Liddle 3
Couchman 3

Backs usual suspect
Hunt 5
Lomax 4

To my trained eye this squad are not enjoying their football, are not playing for each other and most definitely not playing for the coach or the jersey.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Didn't expect anything else , after being bent over by the board and copping it the last 10 years or so , IT DOESN'T HURT anymore ......
It hurts my heart to see how far we have fallen from 13 yrs ago. My views are clear those at board level, coaching level and playing level who are responsible for the current situation the club finds itself in should be shown the door in due course.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
It hurts my heart to see how far we have fallen from 13 yrs ago. My views are clear those at board level, coaching level and playing level who are responsible for the current situation the club finds itself in should be shown the door in due course.
At this point why would the dumb f##ks keep Griffin any longer at all? We know from the last 2 weeks it's going to be another average year at best.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
At this point why would the dumb f##ks keep Griffin any longer at all? We know from the last 2 weeks it's going to be another average year at best.
Mate, in my previous job I was fortunate to make middle management because anything above that were yes people and pen pushers with little imput to make in relation to the front line workers. But still I had to make hard decisions that affected everyone under my realm of responsibility. My point here is those members of the board who hire and fire people have not lived up to their responsibilities and are just faceless people who unfortunately have the final say in what direction our club takes. They should also be held responsible for their actions and inactions. How you can appoint a person into a position of authority that has no footballing knowledge or background and expect to have a successful football team is beyond my understanding.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Mate, in my previous job I was fortunate to make middle management because anything above that were yes people and pen pushers with little imput to make in relation to the front line workers. But still I had to make hard decisions that affected everyone under my realm of responsibility. My point here is those members of the board who hire and fire people have not lived up to their responsibilities and are just faceless people who unfortunately have the final say in what direction our club takes. They should also be held responsible for their actions and inactions. How you can appoint a person into a position of authority that has no footballing knowledge or background and expect to have a successful football team is beyond my understanding.
Well said!!