Round 6 vs Gold Coast

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
They have been our easy beats for a while. At least a game late last season and a couple of weeks ago.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Tough game. I will be in the stands statistically Titans beat us at home.
It's 9 v 10 on the ladder with the winner most probably entering the top 8 after the round is completed. Titans coming off the bye and so far this season every team coming off that bye have won except for the Panthers who lost by 1. The pundits have the Titans favourites to win the game and revenge their round 2 loss. Await the team lists to ascertain whether Su'a and if Foran will be selected.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:​

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Jack Bird

14. Moses Mbye
  15. Jack de Belin
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Josh Kerr

18. Michael Molo
  19. Tautau Moga
  20. Zane Musgrove
  21. Jayden Sullivan
  22. Jaiyden Hunt

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
They are missing 3 of their 4 first choice spine. Griffin is lucky. But if the Dragons lose to such a makeshift team, it might seal his fate.
Agree Brimson is also a big out I'm feeling better spending good money to sit in the grandstand on Sunday

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:​

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Jack Bird

14. Moses Mbye
  15. Jack de Belin
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Josh Kerr

18. Michael Molo
  19. Tautau Moga
  20. Zane Musgrove
  21. Jayden Sullivan
  22. Jaiyden Hunt
Did any of those I have in bold text reach 100m last week. My stats said none.
Why is JBD still on the bench??? When are those two I have in slanted text 18/22 going to get a decent Firsts run. I ask again why do B M-M and Jack Bird continue to be gifted full minutes. And when is Griffin going to move the lazy M-M into the middle to do some hard work for a change.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Did any of those I have in bold text reach 100m last week. My stats said none.
Why is JBD still on the bench??? When are those two I have in slanted text 18/22 going to get a decent Firsts run. I ask again why do B M-M and Jack Bird continue to be gifted full minutes. And when is Griffin going to move the lazy M-M into the middle to do some hard work for a change.
Nope. In fairness to Bird, his job isn't really to make lots of metres. I think he's meant to be more creative. In all honestly, I'd say that as a forward, his creativity is limited. As an interchange utility, I think he has a lot to offer.
If Su'a is out JDB will take his spot then I would give Molo Jnr a shot
Bird into Sua's spot and JDB to lock.
I agree re-Molo jnr but coach seems not to like him. While Josh Kerr is the apple of the coaches eye.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I agree re-Molo jnr but coach seems not to like him. While Josh Kerr is the apple of the coaches eye.
This is an on-going issue with this coach. Some players can't scratch their ass without getting dropped while others shit the bed over and over and don't get dropped.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
If Su'a is out JDB will take his spot then I would give Molo Jnr a shot
So would I. But S'ua is playing so alas that uncreative Bird stays in Jack's spot while he and Molo Jr remain benched. I find it astounding that Bird starts ahead of our best forward by a country mile, bar Lawrie. This is the kinda bias that has turned Griffin against us diehards. Please sack him this year so we can start a rebuild like other clubs in our dire state are doing.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Where is Eric Tuamavake(sp)? His mate is playing Ressies, no sign of him and he arrived here first to my knowledge.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Seems our R&R boys have gone overkill on props. Frank Molo, Musgrove, Tui-Losa, Masila-Murdoch, now these two Manly imports. Have I missed any. Where do they all play. Not seen the two Manly boys in action but big wraps on Tuimavake (sp) but in my view only Musgrove and Molo are first grade standard, one has a regular gig while the other has found himself demoted, for reasons I can not fathom and the bloke keeping him out, Kerr has been one of most mediocre props we ever signed.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Where is Eric Tuamavake(sp)? His mate is playing Ressies, no sign of him and he arrived here first to my knowledge.
Is he one of the ex-Manly props? One of the two is coming back from a knee reconstruction and not fully fit yet. I think he will come on off the bench and only play around 20min.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Seems our R&R boys have gone overkill on props. Frank Molo, Musgrove, Tui-Losa, Masila-Murdoch, now these two Manly imports. Have I missed any. Where do they all play. Not seen the two Manly boys in action but big wraps on Tuimavake (sp) but in my view only Musgrove and Molo are first grade standard, one has a regular gig while the other has found himself demoted, for reasons I can not fathom and the bloke keeping him out, Kerr has been one of most mediocre props we ever signed.
That has been the story of this coach. He sees the club is short for (inset position) so goes ahead and recruits 4 to play in that position, leaving the club short elsewhere.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Is he one of the ex-Manly props? One of the two is coming back from a knee reconstruction and not fully fit yet. I think he will come on off the bench and only play around 20min.
I know but where is Tuimavake??? Not seen or heard a whisper of him since he was supposed to have arrived. Nothing on our website. Seems to have evaporated. Fifita is playing this week for the Ressies so he has recovered from his injury.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I know but where is Tuimavake??? Not seen or heard a whisper of him since he was supposed to have arrived. Nothing on our website. Seems to have evaporated. Fifita is playing this week for the Ressies so he has recovered from his injury.
I read they both played. One only a very limited spell becuase it was his first game back from a knee reco.