Round 6 vs Gold Coast

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Finally a great kick Lomax came way across and was always going to out jump Campbell and a pat on the head by Hunt now that's refreshing to see. Lomax is going good we are all over them at the moment

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well that will do me. This ref is hopeless. Not only did Sloan have a foot in the in goal, then 2 in a tackle on Sloan then I saw 2 punches one by 14 and then Fifita and they get the penalty. I'm going to the bar. I need a drink

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Well that will do me. This ref is hopeless. Not only did Sloan have a foot in the in goal, then 2 in a tackle on Sloan then I saw 2 punches one by 14 and then Fifita and they get the penalty. I'm going to the bar. I need a drink
How many have you put away thus far?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The way this game is going, considering we are at full strength, he might need several more before full time.
I thought during the period Molo was in the bin, was the best they looked. Handled everything they threw at us pretty easily and troubled them in attack.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I thought during the period Molo was in the bin, was the best they looked. Handled everything they threw at us pretty easily and troubled them in attack.
I agree. At the end of that 10min, I thought the Dragons might dominate them.