Round 6 vs Gold Coast

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
How did we let them score when we had it won. Poor defense reading kills us again. These blokes dont know how to close out a game. :mad:

Will wait til I watch the first half before picking my MOM.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
We should have won that but couldn't finish the game off. Against an understrength team we were poor, the bounce of the ball and refereeing decisions cost us dearly and the stat's will show that we missed too many tackles again. No semi finals football again this season

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
We should have won that but couldn't finish the game off. Against an understrength team we were poor, the bounce of the ball and refereeing decisions cost us dearly and the stat's will show that we missed too many tackles again. No semi finals football again this season
Personally I'd be very cautious about blaming the ref. They got some soft penalties but we got several soft 6-again calls as well.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Seriously... .commentators just won't STFU about Hunt even though we lost against a team missing 3 of it's first choice spine.
Because without him we wouldn't win a bloody game. There is just nobody else who wants to throw their hand up and be creative apart from Bird. As for Sloan we'll he needs to get far more involved in the game. He just doesn't want the ball doesn't go looking for it enough. Just looked quickly at the stat's whilst going home missed over 50 tackles again. You can't win games missing so many tackles doesn't matter who you are playing.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Because without him we wouldn't win a bloody game. There is just nobody else who wants to throw their hand up and be creative apart from Bird. As for Sloan we'll he needs to get far more involved in the game. He just doesn't want the ball doesn't go looking for it enough. Just looked quickly at the stat's whilst going home missed over 50 tackles again. You can't win games missing so many tackles doesn't matter who you are playing.
Can I respectfully disagree with you?:oops:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Agree about Sloan. He needs a rocket! Always looks dangerous when he runs the ball, which happens very rarely.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Personally I'd be very cautious about blaming the ref. They got some soft penalties but we got several soft 6-again calls as well.
Your entitled to your opinion but I was there sitting in the middle of a group of Titans supporters who were clearly happy with the referees performance and a few times said that was lucky. His performance in my view was poor and most decisions were home ground decisions in my view

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
doesn't want the ball doesn't go looking for it
Disagree. The one thing I have noted in past games is his sniffing round thew ball carrier and looking to slip into dummy half. He is looking for the ball. Perhaps needs to be given it more as he can create a try from nothing like it did against the Dolphins.