Round 6 vs Gold Coast

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Agree about Sloan. He needs a rocket! Always looks dangerous when he runs the ball, which happens very rarely.
I watched him and mentioned during the game he needs to follow the forwards for an offload but he didn't his speed would have been a great asset late in that 2nd half but nowhere to be seen. I'm telling you now that what I saw today is not a team playing for each other or the coach.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Disagree. The one thing I have noted in past games is his sniffing round thew ball carrier and looking to slip into dummy half. He is looking for the ball. Perhaps needs to be given it more as he can create a try from nothing like it did against the Dolphins.
Well I'll go home and watch the replays but I can tell you at the ground I was going to ask the local police on duty to send out a search party to look for him.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Well I'll go home and watch the replays but I can tell you at the ground I was going to ask the local police on duty to send out a search party to look for him.
He should be told to sit down and watch the GC fullback. The guy had at least 3 times the number of runs as Sloan. And probably weighs less!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
He should be told to sit down and watch the GC fullback. The guy had at least 3 times the number of runs as Sloan. And probably weighs less!
Well Sloan had 12 runs for 100m Campbell had 18 runs for 275m it appears we have an overrated fullback or he is not playing for the coach

Eric

Staff
Well Sloan had 12 runs for 100m Campbell had 18 runs for 275m it appears we have an overrated fullback or he is not playing for the coach
The infuriating thing is that he really troubles the defence when he runs.

This should be an unforgivable loss. Griffin should get sacked first thing Tuesday morning! But he won't because Dragons are loyal with their coaches.....

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Didn't notice Lawrie as much as usual.
He was ineffective and got hooked his stat's showed he only played 41 min 10 runs for 75m very poor well below his standards. I'm telling you all that there is something wrong with this team. I saw 6 or 7 players yesterday at the shopping centre just wandering around not on any official duties. That would never ever happen in my days of coaching not a day before a game. It is not right

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The infuriating thing is that he really troubles the defence when he runs.

This should be an unforgivable loss. Griffin should get sacked first thing Tuesday morning! But he won't because Dragons are loyal with their coaches.....
This team is divided make no mistake about that.