Round 6 vs Gold Coast

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
But if the Dragons lose to such a makeshift team, it might seal his fate.
Oh please. Hasn't he fallen on his sword yet. Without Brimson and Foran perhaps we out play make them now. We still have liabilities in Bird, M-M and Kerr and they have home ground advantage. Griffin should follow our second half game plan from last match and he may just get to stay a while longer.

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Oh please. Hasn't he fallen on his sword yet. Without Brimson and Forun perhaps we out play make them now. We still have liabilities in Bird, M-M and Kerr and they have home ground advantage. Griffin should follow our second half game plan from last match and he may just get to stay a while longer.
They are missing not 1 or 2 but 3 of their spine! Dragons are at full strength. Fate has really smiled on Hook. So lets see if he takes advantage of it.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Fate has smiled on Hook or frowned on the team?
I'm of the opposite view. Team is expected to win. If they do, it'll be business as usual. Hook will hardly be off the hook. If they lose, he's going to under huge scrutiny again.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons are at full strength.
Our spine may be at full strength but not our side as long as we have liabilities M-M, Bird and Kerr in our 17. They still have the under rated Tanah Boyd at half.

I will probably miss live coverage again as heading out to the national park for some bush hiking and hopefully a picnic and some quality time with my son..

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Our spine may be at full strength but not our side as long as we have liabilities M-M, Bird and Kerr in our 17. They still have the under rated Tanah Boyd at half.

I will probably miss live coverage again as heading out to the national park for some bush hiking and hopefully a picnic and some quality time with my son..
We'll let you know what happens(y)

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Game day beautiful day a bit windy the wind is blowing across the ground and it's fairly hot. Sitting here on halfway eagerly awaiting to see which Dragons team turns up. No changes to the 17 that beat an understrength Dolphins last week. Titans have a new pommy hooker sitting on the bench. The early forward battle will be telling on who wins this one. Dragons by 6 I hope.

Eric

Staff
Game day beautiful day a bit windy the wind is blowing across the ground and it's fairly hot. Sitting here on halfway eagerly awaiting to see which Dragons team turns up. No changes to the 17 that beat an understrength Dolphins last week. Titans have a new pommy hooker sitting on the bench. The early forward battle will be telling on who wins this one. Dragons by 6 I hope.
Free point in the tipping for whoever spots jodragon40 jodragon40 first.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Some big match ups Fifita V Su'a will be a game decider as will the props Molo/ Lawrie V Fotuaika/ Faasuamaleaui in the backs the fullbacks Sloan V Campbell which fullback will be able to make the breaks through the tiring forward pack? Time will tell.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Free point in the tipping for whoever spots jodragon40 jodragon40 first.
I just looked at my phone and saw my reflection so me first lol. There is a good crowd here the sun in my eyes I'm 23 rows back on the 10m line southern side of the park near halfway. Have my dragons gear on and sunnies.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I was keenly watching Lomax and Hunt during the warm-ups and not once did I see them talk to each other, make eye contact or acknowledge each other even just now on the defensive drills holding the bags together. If anyone tells you that we are not a divided team tell them to go to the doctor's. This is not a good sign to me and if I was coaching I would not have let it get to this stage. I'll continue to watch the two of them during the game.

Eric

Staff
I just looked at my phone and saw my reflection so me first lol. There is a good crowd here the sun in my eyes I'm 23 rows back on the 10m line southern side of the park near halfway. Have my dragons gear on and sunnies.
You have enough tipping points already. I think I don't have a single point. Not even 1.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I was keenly watching Lomax and Hunt during the warm-ups and not once did I see them talk to each other, make eye contact or acknowledge each other even just now on the defensive drills holding the bags together. If anyone tells you that we are not a divided team tell them to go to the doctor's. This is not a good sign to me and if I was coaching I would not have let it get to this stage. I'll continue to watch the two of them during the game.
Interesting....