Round 7 St George Illawarra vs Canberra

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Anzac Day game could get embarrassing but I give us a chance tomorrow. A small chance but still a chance.
Unfortunately I don't statistically we don't beat them down there and the team selections are just run of the mill rubbish instead of giving our younger top 30 players a chance. Raiders by 8 at the very least

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Anzac Day game could get embarrassing but I give us a chance tomorrow. A small chance but still a chance.
Murdoch-Masila still starting in the second row after 6 weeks of failure. JDB still on the bench. And Moga on the wing is a sick joke. I'd say next to no chance.

Eric

Staff
Would someone please give Shereb an almighty baking and then if he still goes missing, drop him.

Eric

Staff
On a brighter note, Finau is a keeper! Big, fast, skillful, gets in and does the work rather than trying to hide like Shereb. Thats actually both of them. The winger and the hooker.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good try been impressed with Turner, Lui-Tosa, Finau, young Fifita needs fitness but back in the game at oranges 10- 6

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good try by Burns he is another example of someone that should be given a chance in 1st grade his stat's are outstanding

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I hope this referee is not an example of the future. He is hopeless and blows the pea out of the whistle 11 - 4 penalty count against us

Eric

Staff
  • I'd go so far as to say the ref wasn't just bad, he was cheating. I bet he won't ref a Dragons game again because the club is going to hit the roof. At least it should.
  • Finau the winger is good.
  • Sullivan was better in the second half but won't be recalled to the NRL on that performance. Given the way Hunt is carrying on, he might be needed in the NRL soon.
  • The props Fifita and Lui-Toso were good. Might need more stamina to make it in the NRL.
  • Burns was good but not in favour of recalling him. He's had so many chances in the NRL and never played really well.
  • Couchman will be in the NRL next year. No doubt at all.