Round 7 St George Illawarra vs Canberra

Eric

Staff
God help me. Commentators raving about Hunt again. He's a good player. Got it! He's not leading the team to wins so please, STFU for bit!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  • I'd go so far as to say the ref wasn't just bad, he was cheating. I bet he won't ref a Dragons game again because the club is going to hit the roof. At least it should.
  • Finau the winger is good.
  • Sullivan was better in the second half but won't be recalled to the NRL on that performance. Given the way Hunt is carrying on, he might be needed in the NRL soon.
  • The props Fifita and Lui-Toso were good. Might need more stamina to make it in the NRL.
  • Burns was good but not in favour of recalling him. He's had so many chances in the NRL and never played really well.
  • Couchman will be in the NRL next year. No doubt at all.
I thought Lui-Tosa deserves a shot off the bench in 1sts. In saying that he is not a big bodied player and is in the same mould as the Molos. Fifita perhaps next season still learning his trade and coming back from injury.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Great online defence try saving tackles by Hunt and JDB. How do you possibly make such a mistake at this level naming Liddle as starting hooker then Mbye starts thus meaning a interchange gone, seriously?