Round 7 St George Illawarra vs Canberra

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'm happy to see young Sloan injection into the backline looks like the right edge between Su'a and Suli his flick pass helped in that try. I like that he has listened to the critisism of him not getting involved enough. So far 8 runs for about 45m but it's the extra man in the backline that is causing a very poor Raiders team headaches. Amone running into the line is good too that's how you confuse and bend the defensive line.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Bludger of a game so far.
Agree stat's are bloody awful neither team would be in the game against better opponents it appears we have dragged the Raiders down to our level and of course it's always difficult to get back up after a tough but unexpected win against the ladder leader last week

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well that didn't take long how awful was that defence between Lomax and Feigai granted Lomax is playing out of position and not playing with any real purpose

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good try again Sloan injects himself into the backline. Smart play running a play where the Raiders are 1 down. Now we need to target that left hand side off the return run to the right 4 straight hit ups then open up that side of the field

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
How bad is Zacs goalkicking these days? I understand missing from the sideline but not every one and not by a long way.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Horrible horrible horrible 2 set restarts and he was always going to run from dummy half poor defence poor game management