Round 7 St George Illawarra vs Canberra

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The dragons attack is terrible it looks like the forwards are walking too the line in attack, neither of our centres have made a line break all year, they need a running 5/8
I was at last weeks game against the Titans and our attack was side to side nothing changed this week and may I say under this coach and with this group of players I don't expect any improvement in attack. There just isn't any attacking structures in place which are able to deceive the opposition defence hence you move across the field all game instead of trying to penetrate a point in their defensive line.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
When Junior runs, he looks really good. Just for some reason, he does it so rarely. I think it has to do with the coach. And Zac is honestly barely first grade standard. He's an excellent defender but doesn't do much in attack at all these days.
Unfortunately, Lomax made an Origin Train On squad early in his career and was labelled the Golden One by Fittler. He's been waiting for greatness to strike him ever since.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I have 4 forwards running 100m plus, Lawrie back to our best metre eater while the best defender was, no surprise, tackling Jack with 47. WOW.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Why does he keep picking Kerr? Not a bad player but never plays well. The other Couchman is a much better option on the bench. Or M. Molo when Frank comes back. Was he suspended for 1 or 2 weeks?
He's one of Griffin's favourites.

Eyeballs

SGI Junior League
Amone can't pass the ball or kick the ball so end of every set the defensive line heads straight too hunt, if jack wighton is on the market for god sake st George buy the dude

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
they need a running 5/8
Zac is honestly barely first grade standard.
You are kidding. You miss his classy plays last match. Mostly he looks ineffective because of our poor attacking structure. He rarely gets clean ball in space. He'd be a rep centre if he was in a quality side.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Amone can't pass the ball or kick the ball so end of every set the defensive line heads straight too hunt, if jack wighton is on the market for god sake st George buy the dude
Honestly, Wighton wasn't any better than Amone today. A good team would have flogged us today. Wighton used to be a really good player but I think his game is going downhill.

Eyeballs

SGI Junior League
And I think every one of them quality tackles.
There is no problem with our forwards, the problem is they can't attack, they need a attacking 5/8 st George would be top 4 with a player like jack wighton, and he's available

Eyeballs

SGI Junior League
Honestly, Wighton wasn't any better than Amone today. A good team would have flogged us today. Wighton used to be a really good player but I think his game is going downhill.
True but wow they where very slow in attack, they keep running Suli towards the grandstand

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Unfortunately, Lomax made an Origin Train On squad early in his career and was labelled the Golden One by Fittler. He's been waiting for greatness to strike him ever since.
I said it last week and I'll repeat it again this week he is in the get rid of Griffin camp hence the coach moves him from his spot to the other side of the field so Lomax responds by playing accordingly. Perhaps under a new coach he will be returned to his position and his game may lift, time will tell

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
True but wow they where very slow in attack, they keep running Suli towards the grandstand
Suli is a big unit and doesn't have a step. He needs an attacking structure that allows him to run hard and straight bending or breaking the opponent defensive line and look for players running off his breaks. Running a big centre inside out very rarely works because in reality your winger can only run back inside and the good teams defensive structures in cover will always be able to shut that play down.