Round 7 St George Illawarra vs Canberra

Eric

Staff
Suli is a big unit and doesn't have a step. He needs an attacking structure that allows him to run hard and straight bending or breaking the opponent defensive line and look for players running off his breaks. Running a big centre inside out very rarely works because in reality your winger can only run back inside and the good teams defensive structures in cover will always be able to shut that play down.
A fast winger outside and more direct attack would be good.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The only stats I dont have is game minutes. Mike Molo needs more, so does Couchman while Liddle doesnt seems to be playing same minutes as he was.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I saw him pass and kick with effect. It is his running game that seems to have faltered, no doubt on our woeful coaches orders. His mate Sloan seemed to do his share of running in the second half.
I believe that he was injured in a tackle early in the 2nd half and after that he was a passenger in attack just catch and pass

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
A fast winger outside and more direct attack would be good.
Most definitely I liked our winger in reserves today Finou he went well and is quicker than both Rav and Moga. In saying that you can't now drop Moga after scoring 2 tries today

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
The only stats I dont have is game minutes. Mike Molo needs more, so does Couchman while Liddle doesnt seems to be playing same minutes as he was.
WTF is it with Michael Molo? When he is on, he always impresses but seems to only be on for around 15min. If he is that unfit, he needs to get fitter. But I think it's the coach screwing around, doing stupid shit. I think M. Molo can play longer.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
WTF is it with Michael Molo? When he is on, he always impresses but seems to only be on for around 15min. If he is that unfit, he needs to get fitter. But I think it's the coach screwing around, doing stupid shit. I think M. Molo can play longer.
Molo played 31 minutes and Couchman 19 min you can't in my experience have players sitting on the bench in your 17 playing those minutes

Eyeballs

SGI Junior League
That's why Lomax can't make line breaks, and amone can't pass so he's got no hope of a line break
And last thing , st George brought the front rower of the year last so tell me why did they bring him all they down here if they don't use the guy

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It seems the only time Zac gets the ball is when he's confronted by at least 3 defenders.
That is because of our current attacking structures keep crowding our centre and winger because we are running plays exclusively inside out. If you do that the structure must have the ability to be flexible enough to have either centre or winger running the opposite way. It's the only way that particular structure can work successfully. However in our case he gets the ball and he has a minimum of two defenders on him with the ability for a 3rd defender to join in the tackle without the fear of the the ball being offloaded. We have very poor and slow offensive structures at the moment

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
This kid is impressive. He manages to squeeze so much into his short time. So ffs Griffin give him the minutes he deserves.
Last week I was bemused by the minutes played by our bench players and same this week. You have to have the ability to use your bench players for at least 40 mins as a forward