Round 7 St George Illawarra vs Canberra

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Three blokes continue to dominate our defense, JDB, Couchman and Liddle. Carr needs to brain us for our close to the line falling off players. How the hell did we allow that bloke from dummy half to score, when we were gaining the ascendancy.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
And that is it for another season I'm afraid under this coach and current squad. So very sad. 59% completion rate is not worthy of winning any game. If we complete at that percentage next week the Roosters will give us a footballing lesson.

Eric

Staff
Amone put his running game away in the second half. Need a new coach to tell him to keep playing like he did in the first half or drop him.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Amone put his running game away in the second half. Need a new coach to tell him to keep playing like he did in the first half or drop him.
Mate, honestly we just don't have the team, no coach can fix this mess we need new players. I thought young Sloan had his best game. I believe Su'a has done his shoulder as well. We didn't deserve to win that game and we didn't.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
The dragons attack is terrible it looks like the forwards are walking too the line in attack, neither of our centres have made a line break all year, they need a running 5/8
When Junior runs, he looks really good. Just for some reason, he does it so rarely. I think it has to do with the coach. And Zac is honestly barely first grade standard. He's an excellent defender but doesn't do much in attack at all these days.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
There was plenty of effort, but we are nowhere near a top 8 team.

Three short drop outs for no result except pressure on our defence and loss of field position.

Stupid penalties and repeat sets when they were one player down.

Tons of possession in their 20 and no structure or set plays to get us over the line.

Eric

Staff
Minus Kerr this is our best 17. Good to see JDB back where he belongs and Mike Molo off the bench.,
Why does he keep picking Kerr? Not a bad player but never plays well. The other Couchman is a much better option on the bench. Or M. Molo when Frank comes back. Was he suspended for 1 or 2 weeks?