RFM
CT first game solid
Suli best game
Flanno Defence
Frank first stint
Sele second
Nu looked good at the end
Tom E 50 tackles in 50 minutes huge.

You don't win games like that without every player playing their role. Some fans don't realise certain players have a certain roles.
I thought in the first 15 - 20 min we struggled to make metres in the middle of the park until JDB came on . S'ua was very good again on that edge. Eisenhuth is panned because he offers very little go forward but as an old coach his value is found in his defensive prowess, and 56 tackles, missing only 2 against that pack is invaluable.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
JACK WITH ANOTHER 100M PLUS GAME. I forgot it was on, silly me. S'ua also 100plus Eisenhuth less than 30, is he for real.
I've been hard on Eisenhuth but I guess a strong case could be made for having him run around tackling everything allows JDB, RFM, Su'a and others to be much better with the ball in hand.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I've been hard on Eisenhuth but I guess a strong case could be made for having him run around tackling everything allows JDB, RFM, Su'a and others to be much better with the ball in hand.
You are entitled to your opinion but views are different from everybody's set of eyes. From my perspective he has to start because he does that job, his job. JDB was consistently our best / highest count tackler prior to his arrival but now when JDB comes on his job is a ball playing middle forward has more energy in attack because he's not tanked doing all the defence. Good strategy by a premiership winning coach

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
You are entitled to your opinion but views are different from everybody's set of eyes. From my perspective he has to start because he does that job, his job. JDB was consistently our best / highest count tackler prior to his arrival but now when JDB comes on his job is a ball playing middle forward has more energy in attack because he's not tanked doing all the defence. Good strategy by a premiership winning coach
You enjoyed those schooners too much. That's exactly what I was saying. Him running around tackling everything allows JDB, Su'a, RFM to be much better in attack.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
You enjoyed those schooners too much. That's exactly what I was saying. Him running around tackling everything allows JDB, Su'a, RFM to be much better in attack.
Understatement.

I'm very happy with the win but now we need to see it backed up next week. To my mind, that has been the only good win so far this year. Gold Coast and Wests are poor teams who played poorly. Manly had a shocker. This was the only good win so far this year. I'll start changing my opinion about BMM and Eisenhuth if they back it up next week.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan 8/10 quiet first half.
  2. Christian Tuipulotu 6/10 didn't do much, including anything bad.
  3. Moses Suli 7/10 ran hard, made metres.
  4. Zac Lomax 9/10 tackled well, made metres, scored that try, set up Rava for a few long runs.
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa 8/10 loves playing outside Lomax.
  6. Kyle Flanagan 6/10 As for No.2
  7. Ben Hunt 9/10 his best game for a long time.
  8. Francis Molo 7/10 consistent.
  9. Jacob Liddle 8/10 troubled them with his dummy half darts.
  10. Hame Sele 7/10 might turn into a good buy.
  11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 8/10 ran hard and troubled them along with tackling well.
  12. Jaydn Su’A 9/10 busy and unbrelenting.
  13. Tom Eisenhuth 8/10 tackling machine.
  14. Fa'amanu Brown 6/10 did nothing wrong when he came on.
  15. Blake Lawrie 7/10 strong but might still be the third best prop after the 2 starters.
  16. Jack de Belin 9/10 Tackled strongly, offloads, good run metres.
  17. Ben Murdoch-Masila 8/10 by far his best game for the Dragons.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
The Sook had one of his best games to date ....... If he keeps going like that I might even start warming to him again ......

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Flanno , Amone ........... Flanno ......... for me Amone never did it for me .......
Give Amone a chance with a good coach and behind a decent forward pack.
The Sook had one of his best games to date ....... If he keeps going like that I might even start warming to him again ......
He had a blinder no matter what one thinks about the way he has carried on for the past year.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Give Amone a chance with a good coach and behind a decent forward pack.

He had a blinder no matter what one thinks about the way he has carried on for the past year.
Agree Hunt played well yesterday , but there have been to many not so good games , But playing with a forward pack that is making ground and a aggressive pack does make his job easier ........ As for Amone not sold on him he had plenty of time to show what he could do .......

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Agree Hunt played well yesterday , but there have been to many not so good games , But playing with a forward pack that is making ground and a aggressive pack does make his job easier ........ As for Amone not sold on him he had plenty of time to show what he could do .......
I'm not sold on Amone either. But almost sold on Kyle Flanno. Don't rate him. He gives his all which is a good thing but lacks talent.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I did mention 3 yrs ago it doesn't matter if we had the Kangaroos backline if your forwards aren't making the advantage line consistently then your playmakers can't get field position, can't play ad lib/ eyes up football or get to your attacking structures.

Eric

Staff
I'm not sold on Amone either. But almost sold on Kyle Flanno. Don't rate him. He gives his all which is a good thing but lacks talent.
Cheer up. We won after all. Now lets see it backed up. No more capitulations like against the Cowboys or no more pathetic all-round games like against Knights.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
What's going to happen with Bird and Leilua? Easy to drop Tuipulotu but not easy to move Lomax out of centre. And which forward is Flanno going to drop to make way for Leilua?

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
What's going to happen with Bird and Leilua? Easy to drop Tuipulotu but not easy to move Lomax out of centre. And which forward is Flanno going to drop to make way for Leilua?
Lawrie for me gone ....... If i was coach ........