17. Alex Seyfarth
  18. Jake Simpkin
  19. Tyrone Peachey
  20. Junior Tupou
  21. Tukimihia Simpkins
  22. Austin Dias
  23. Fonua Pole
  24. Junior Pauga
Su'a is a big loss. If any of Bird, Su'a or Mybe were out, I'd prefer it be Bird or Mbye. Good to see Fuimaono back.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Make no mistake about this the game I witnessed yesterday was draining for the players who all rose to the occasion. I hope we can reproduce that effort against another team that has suddenly emerged out of the doldrums. It is a danger game for us. In my opinion you can't be starting any players who are carrying injuries including Sua, Suli, Mbye and Bird so don't be surprised to see some changes to the starting 17.

Eric

Staff
Make no mistake about this the game I witnessed yesterday was draining for the players who all rose to the occasion. I hope we can reproduce that effort against another team that has suddenly emerged out of the doldrums. It is a danger game for us. In my opinion you can't be starting any players who are carrying injuries including Sua, Suli, Mbye and Bird so don't be surprised to see some changes to the starting 17.
There are no easy games. Seem's Su'A is definitely out. Whether Mbye is fit or not, surely Sloan is getting very close to a recall.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
This came around quick.

St George Illawarra Dragons vs Wests Tigers at WIN Stadium, 4.05pm \

Dragons team:
Tigers team:
  1. Moses Mbye
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Jack Bird
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Andrew McCullough
  10. George Burgess
  11. Tariq Sims
  12. Josh Mcguire
  13. Jack de Belin
  14. Talatau Amone
  15. Blake Lawrie
  16. Aaron Woods
  17. Tyrell Fuimaono
  18. Tautau Moga
  19. Jackson Ford
  20. Josh Kerr
  21. Tyrell Sloan
  22. Cody Ramsey
  23. Jack Gosiewski
  24. Jayden Sullivan
  1. Starford To’a
  2. David Nofoaluma
  3. Luke Garner
  4. Oliver Gildart
  5. Ken Maumalo
  6. Luke Brooks
  7. Jackson Hastings
  8. James Tamou
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Zane Musgrove
  11. Kelma Tuilagi
  12. Luciano Leilua
  13. Joe Ofahengaue
  14. Jock Madden
  15. Alex Twal
  16. Thomas Mikaele
  17. Alex Seyfarth
  18. Jake Simpkin
  19. Tyrone Peachey
  20. Junior Tupou
  21. Tukimihia Simpkins
  22. Austin Dias
  23. Fonua Pole
  24. Junior Pauga
Su'a is a big loss. If any of Bird, Su'a or Mybe were out, I'd prefer it be Bird or Mbye. Good to see Fuimaono back.
Look who is back #23πŸ•Ί

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
There are no easy games. Seem's Su'A is definitely out. Whether Mbye is fit or not, surely Sloan is getting very close to a recall.
I believe that he is. I'd say Sims will be Suas replacement and the coach has shown his hand with starting Burgess who is slowly getting match fit. I watched him closely he still has that ability to bend the defensive line he is only going to get better got about 25 min out of him yesterday that needs to get to 40 min . Woods is also getting fitter. Sua has been our standout forward so will be hard to replace so it's time for Sims to stand up and shine

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
You are Jack Gosiewski's No.1 fan😐
Saw that but look at our strengths some very good players champing at the bit to shine in 1sts. I said in an earlier post my expectations is that by round 12 we should be in the 8 with 12 or 14 points I also said time will tell if I'm a nut case or not.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Saw that but look at our strengths some very good players champing at the bit to shine in 1sts. I said in an earlier post my expectations is that by round 12 we should be in the 8 with 12 or 14 points I also said time will tell if I'm a nut case or not.
Just having a bit of fun. Don't take me too seriously. It was amazing how you picked him for round 1 when I don't think anyone else, at least not who I know, had any idea who he was.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Just having a bit of fun. Don't take me too seriously. It was amazing how you picked him for round 1 when I don't think anyone else, at least not who I know, had any idea who he was.
All good mate but I think he might find it hard to get back in to be honest that is how strong our forwards stocks are . You can't leave Mcguire or JDB out. Fuiamono is also available now and he is higher on the pecking order but I'm happy with the way the team is beginning to bond and obtain self belief. Last week I saw a glimpse of what I have been looking for yesterday I saw some defence that I haven't witnessed since 2010.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
All good mate but I think he might find it hard to get back in to be honest that is how strong our forwards stocks are . You can't leave Mcguire or JDB out. Fuiamono is also available now and he is higher on the pecking order but I'm happy with the way the team is beginning to bond and obtain self belief. Last week I saw a glimpse of what I have been looking for yesterday I saw some defence that I haven't witnessed since 2010.
It's unlikely but possible all of McGuire, Sims, Su'A, de Belin, Molo will feature in Origin. If that happens, Gosiewski is a certainty. But you are right about his position right now. Since McGuire played so well in the second row, Gosiewski is behind McGuire, Sims, Su'a and Fuimaono. And in a pinch, Bird.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
*No.2 fan.
*No.3 fan.
I knew who he was. Just didn't realise he was any good. He's like Jackson Ford in the sense if he was 10kgs heavier with the same ability he has now, he'd be a superstar.

Eric

Staff

Talatau Amone facing drop in reshuffle​

Anthony Griffin is set to shuffle roles for two of his brightest young players for the clash against Wests Tigers​

Jayden Sullivan is expected to play his first game of the year for the Dragons in place of Talatau Amone. Amone has impressed off the bench in recent weeks but needs to play longer minutes and that is expected to happen in NSW Cup this week. Scans have cleared Moses Suli of a serious knee injury with the Dragons centre expected to line up to play against the Tigers. Suli suffered a bad cork but had further scans on Wednesday. Despite severe swelling it is hoped he will take his place.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Anthony Griffin is set to shuffle roles for two of his brightest young players for the clash against Wests Tigers​

Jayden Sullivan is expected to play his first game of the year for the Dragons in place of Talatau Amone. Amone has impressed off the bench in recent weeks but needs to play longer minutes and that is expected to happen in NSW Cup this week. Scans have cleared Moses Suli of a serious knee injury with the Dragons centre expected to line up to play against the Tigers. Suli suffered a bad cork but had further scans on Wednesday. Despite severe swelling it is hoped he will take his place.
Looking forward to seeing how the off season has treated Sullivan and Amone getting back to his best in the NSW Cup before coming back into first grade.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

Seems this wasn't correct.
  1. Moses Mbye
  2. Mat Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Jack Bird
  7. Ben Hunt (c)
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Andrew McCullough
  10. George Burgess
  11. Tariq Sims
  12. Josh McGuire
  13. Jack de Belin
Interchange:
14. Talatau Amone
15. Blake Lawrie
16. Aaron Woods
17. Tyrell Fuimaono
18. Tautau Moga

I don't like it. Been able to get away with 2 wins in a row with Mbye at the back but it won't last.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Moses Mbye
  2. Mat Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Jack Bird
  7. Ben Hunt (c)
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Andrew McCullough
  10. George Burgess
  11. Tariq Sims
  12. Josh McGuire
  13. Jack de Belin
Interchange:
14. Talatau Amone
15. Blake Lawrie
16. Aaron Woods
17. Tyrell Fuimaono
18. Tautau Moga

I don't like it. Been able to get away with 2 wins in a row with Mbye at the back but it won't last.
I don't like it either but I like Burgess starting and Lawrie on the bench. I think everyone on this forum has been screaming for Lawrie to start off the bench since round 1. Why did it take so long for Hook to get the memo?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I don't like it either but I like Burgess starting and Lawrie on the bench. I think everyone on this forum has been screaming for Lawrie to start off the bench since round 1. Why did it take so long for Hook to get the memo?
My fault Ii misplaced his phone number but all good now. πŸ˜†

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Moses Mbye
  2. Mat Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Jack Bird
  7. Ben Hunt (c)
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Andrew McCullough
  10. George Burgess
  11. Tariq Sims
  12. Josh McGuire
  13. Jack de Belin
Interchange:
14. Talatau Amone
15. Blake Lawrie
16. Aaron Woods
17. Tyrell Fuimaono
18. Tautau Moga

I believe that you may be proved wrong. Time will tell. Going for 3 in a row today need these 2 points as we have the in form Storm next week

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Burgess will last about 15 minutes wish it was 20 at least.