Round 9: St George Illawarra Dragons vs Canterbury Bulldogs

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
I did not I hope the Manly youngsters will develop in time by 2025 but we need someone now but nobody is coming under this coach and board room
Molos, Musgrove, Lui-Toso, Fifita, Tuitavake, MM, J Hunt are all props. Sua is our only recognised 1st grade 2nd rower. Bird is makeshift, Burns and Fuimaono don't cut it.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Not so good for the already problematic culture, is he? Remember he was sacked by the club after he plead guilty to beating his GF.
I know I was just using his size and ability to compare what we need and what we have. So far this season he avg 14 runs a game for a 144m ranks him 6th for forwards, 1st is Haas

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Not so good for the already problematic culture, is he? Remember he was sacked by the club after he plead guilty to beating his GF.
No not good. Isnt F Molo currently being suspended and heavily fined for doing the same thing. I know domestic disputes are a private matter but we dont want women beaters at this club, only opposition beaters. Send him packing back to Qld.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
F Molo, Musgrove, Lui-Toso, Fifita, Tuitavake, MM, J Hunt are all props
Molo is inconsistent, wastes his size. The other two are not FG standard. Piss em off. We will have Josh Coric next season, and possibly Aaron Johnson to go with the other three. M Molo can fill in as a book end but I see him more as a back rower or lock, where he has been playing in Ressies.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
What I am trying to say is we need big bodied bookends or at the very least 1 the size of Fanua- lake or a NAS from the storm

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Confusion over which grade Max Feagai is playing today. Ressies have him listed and so do Firsts.

Bit slack by our photographer re Liddle and Couchman in our playing list.

Eric

Staff
I would say losing to an already average but depleted team is surely the last for Griffin but I thought that against Gold Coast a few weeks ago so.....

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Five mins in and Junior looking to run. Good stuff.

They have better halve organisers than us. Need to watch them closely.

Not the best start.