Round 9 vs Cronulla Sharks

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well the stats are in and only 2 forwards Su'a with 148m and off the bench JDB with 125m were the only forwards to surpass the required 100m. Unfortunately our completion rate fell right away in the 2nd half 71%, we missed 42 tackles, made 12 errors so to stay so competitive was a good effort. I selected us to finish between 12th - 16th and nothing that I have seen so far this season has changed that view.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Well the stats are in and only 2 forwards Su'a with 148m and off the bench JDB with 125m were the only forwards to surpass the required 100m. Unfortunately our completion rate fell right away in the 2nd half 71%, we missed 42 tackles, made 12 errors so to stay so competitive was a good effort. I selected us to finish between 12th - 16th and nothing that I have seen so far this season has changed that view.
As usual. Need to bite the bullet, keep those 2 even if have to pay them slight overs and get rid of the rest of the forwards to make way for all the young guys coming through. Maybe keep Lawrie.

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
Well it was bad luck with conditions. Poor completion rate in the second half handed the game to the Shonkies. They look top four. Ccan’t wait to see them fold under pressure in the finals !

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Well it was bad luck with conditions. Poor completion rate in the second half handed the game to the Shonkies. They look top four. Ccan’t wait to see them fold under pressure in the finals !
I thought the conditions gave us a chance. I could see Sharks going on a losing streak at the business end of the season.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Not the first time it's happened either.
You have a business there are 17 employees working in your warehouse on a conveyor belt. Each one of those 17 employees has a specific job to do. No business is ever going to have 17 of the best so you do your very best to improve each employee . You hire the best manager and he does his best . However if an employee fails to carry out his specific job then the conveyor belt doesn't function properly. Others come to help and that in itself causes them to have to do multiple tasks. This in turn weakens the conveyor belt links and the age old adage is your only as good as your weakest link. Unfortunately for us we have multiple weak links.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
You have a business there are 17 employees working in your warehouse on a conveyor belt. Each one of those 17 employees has a specific job to do. No business is ever going to have 17 of the best so you do your very best to improve each employee . You hire the best manager and he does his best . However if an employee fails to carry out his specific job then the conveyor belt doesn't function properly. Others come to help and that in itself causes them to have to do multiple tasks. This in turn weakens the conveyor belt links and the age old adage is your only as good as your weakest link. Unfortunately for us we have multiple weak links.
On and off the field

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Same old last 40 meltdown. Like you say jodragon ''there are weak links'' in this 17 cog wheel. Flanagan has to identify and axe em. Stop playing favorites and you will win back some of our respect.
Both Couchmans have to come in and Finau as well. Flanno can't wait any longer. The wheels have fallen off the bus.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Same old last 40 meltdown. Like you say jodragon ''there are weak links'' in this 17 cog wheel. Flanagan has to identify and axe em. Stop playing favorites and you will win back some of our respect.
Mate, it's like when I was coaching albeit only reserves you still have the same expectations. Every team has its strengths/weaknesses. It's about getting the best out of each individual player on a consistent basis both physically and mentally. Mould those individuals into a team unit, develop team structures both in attack and defence. As a coach your important too, game plans need to be developed, contingency plans are a must. There's no i in team no matter if your the cpt or no.17.