2024 squad and best 17

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
In my view it's embarrassing, lacks the professionalism that we have in recent years also lacked on the field. Just my views
At least they acted correctly when they found out. Warriors trying to secretly pawn off their problems onto us.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Allan now gone with ACL
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
At least they acted correctly when they found out. Warriors trying to secretly pawn off their problems onto us.
That needs to be addressed at the highest levels of the NRL and the Warriors need to be punished if they had knowledge

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If this continues we will be one of the richest clubs in regards to the availability of money under the salary cap to ever win the wooden spoon. 😔

Eric

Staff
Sounds like Volkman had a pre-existing condition whereas Allan's done his at training according to reports?
I was hoping Volkman might turn out to be okay or Allen could potentially play 5/8. Might sound crazy but in the few games I saw him play, seemed like a good fullback but just too slow. Anyway, now they are both gone so forget that.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
In my view it's embarrassing, lacks the professionalism that we have in recent years also lacked on the field. Just my views
Flano explains it well here, I think we handled it the best we could.

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup