RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
If his defence drastically improved that might work.
When Sloan bulks up his defending will strengthen. But having said that Hunt has survived as our chief play maker for six long years with not only lacking much in ball skills but defense too. In fact his defense has been woeful, reason he is sent to the outside to defend..

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
NSW Cup​
Jersey Flegg​
  1. Treigh Stewart
  2. Alexander Lobb
  3. Tautau Moga
  4. Savelio Tamale
  5. Benjamin Rumble
  6. Paul Turner
  7. Zach Herring
  8. Viliami Fifita
  9. Haele Finau
  10. Nick Lui-Toso
  11. Jackson Shereb
  12. Nicholas Tsougranis
  13. Alec Tuitavake

14. Declan Purcell
  15. Hamish Stewart
  16. Jett Liu
  17. Loko Jnr Pasifiki Tonga
  1. Wesley Pring
  2. Dane Courtney
  3. Hayden Buchanan
  4. Te Umuariki Heremia-Tukere
  5. Ethan Cliff
  6. Nicholas Quinn
  7. Lyhkan King-Togia
  8. Bryce Magnone
  9. Kyan Hjaltason
  10. Jacob Webster
  11. Callum Leikvoll
  12. Kye Wright
  13. Travis Barrett-Hancock

14. Ryan Hodgson
  15. Thomas Phillips
  16. Corey Ackers
  17. Matthew Noakes

18. Jacob Young
  • Benjamin Rubble is the latest to be promoted. I guess when or if Sione Finau comes back from the extended bench in the NRL, Rumble will go back to Jersey Flegg.
  • Nice to see Shereb get a decent run. Was I too quick to write him off? I hope that is the case but I doubt it.
  • What happened to both our highly regarded centres?
  • I thought some of the big guns might have come back from NSW Cup in order to give this team every chance of making the finals but I guess the bottom line is, even though it would be nice for supporters to have a team to cheer in the finals, the club doesn't care about lower grades. It's only interested in preparing the NRL players.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Boy that last loss has cost us on the ladder yet still an outside finals chance, but is a must win for that to happen. The best team organiser Nick Quinn misses another, and the most important game of their season too, while Bryce Magnone has been in and out of the starting prop spot all season so lacks consistency. There are two negatives. Hopefully Quinn's replacement, Matthew Noakes has decent balls skills.

Last edited:

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg

Boy that last loss has cost us on the ladder yet still an outside finals chance, but is a must win for that to happen. The best team organiser Nick Quinn misses another, and the most important game of their season too, while Bryce Magnone has been in and out of the starting prop spot all season so lacks consistency. There are two negatives. Hopefully Quinn's replacement, Matthew Noakes has decent balls skills.
Did I read somewhere it was top 5 and there were only 3 rounds left? If so, Dragons are no chance of making the finals. Not even a mathematical chance.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Stay with em Dragons.

Useless effing club!!!! That is me done, too hurtful to further support any grade this season.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Stay with em Dragons.

Useless effing club!!!! That is me done, too hurtful to further support any grade this season.
Disappointing but I really think no club really cares about the lower grades. They are only interested in preparing players with a lot of potential for the NRL.

Eric

Staff
That is delusional, where do they think a good proportion of the potential comes from if not the junior grades, Disneyland?
It was just a theory I threw out there. Can you think of any reason why they didn't at least send a few of the eligible guns back from the NSW Cup even after the NSW Cup team is no chance of making the finals but the Flegg side still had a chance?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
It was just a theory I threw out there. Can you think of any reason why they didn't at least send a few of the eligible guns back from the NSW Cup even after the NSW Cup team is no chance of making the finals but the Flegg side still had a chance?
No one else available?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
It was just a theory I threw out there.
I wasnt bagging you or your post, but our useless Front Office. That is precisely what they should have done three weeks ago when we lost our first game in six weeks. I have been saying this for two seasons, the league heirarchy does not give a monkies for Jersey Flegg. Every match like the old Holden U20s comp should be televised as so many good players emerge from this comp. I can imagine how disillusioned these mostly 18-20 year olds must be playing in front of piddling crowds on second standard grounds.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Let us hope that this time next year we are wishing our Flegg and Ressies sides good luck in the semis in the wake of a successful restructure across all grades by our new coach...

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I wasnt bagging you or your post, but our useless Front Office. That is precisely what they should have done three weeks ago when we lost out first game for about six weeks. I have been saying this for two seasons, the league heirarchy does not give a monkies for Jersey Flegg. Every match like the old Holden U20s comp should be televised as so many good players emerge from this comp.
Agree 100%. Future first grade players would gain more playing in the Flegg finals than watching NSW Cup finals on TV.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons Ins Jersey Flegg:​

A bit bloody late!!!​

• Campbell Watchirs
  • Declan Purcell
  • Hamish Stewart
  • Jackson Shereb
  • Jett Liu
  • Nicholas Tsougranis
  • Savelio Tamale