RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Jack de Belin: Can tackle
Think About It GIF by Identity
Thanks for the tip? Did jodragon tell you that or did you work it out on your own?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Big Rd 2 wins by our Dragons and Steelers Ball sides. Saints were specially impressive routing the Sea Eagles by 8 tries to 2. Is anyone able to watch the full rep games free. Appreciate a link if so. Still two mins h/l reel of Saints showed me they were dominant across the paddock. Specially our forwards, busting the line constantly and paving the way for many back line moves. Halves Kinikau and Hammond very busy. That is now two on the trot for the Red V.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Big Rd 2 wins by our Dragons and Steelers Ball sides. Saints were specially impressive routing the Sea Eagles by 8 tries to 2. Is anyone able to watch the full rep games free. Appreciate a link if so. Still two mins h/l reel of Saints showed me they were dominant across the paddock. Specially our forwards, busting the line constantly and paving the way for many back line moves. Halves Kinikau and Hammond very busy. That is now two on the trot for the Red V.
I'd settle for being able to watch video of NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg. SG Ball is probably asking a bit much.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Glover looks the more creative of the two. Ralph tho has international experience. May make a good halves combo for the Ressies and even top grade next season when the sook is hopefully shipped back to Qld, never to cross our doorstep again.

Last edited:

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Club match flegg v cup
4 tries all
Cup opened up with 2 tries to Rumble
Glover got over the line but dropped the ball.
Flegg hit back when Quinn threw a nice lob pass for Pring
2 more tries after errors from BWM
Benny Johnson made it 3 all on the end of a backline movement he cut back in to score.
Watchirs with a good run and offload for Pring to get his second
Coric finished the day with a barge over.
Coric looked fit and strong played good minutes
BWM isn't as big as I thought
Fui looked good considering his limited training, could be handy to have in the cup Squad.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Club match flegg v cup
4 tries all
Cup opened up with 2 tries to Rumble
Flegg hit back when Quinn threw a nice lob pass for Pring
2 more tries after errors from BWM
Benny Johnson made it 3 all on the end of a backline movement he cut back in to score.
Watchirs with a good run and offload for Pring to get his second
Coric finished the day with a barge over.
Coric looked fit and strong played good minutes
BWM isn't as big as I thought
Fui looked good considering his limited training, could be handy to have in the cup Squad.
Is it normal for Flegg to draw with cup? I'd have thought cup would usually win quite comfortably.