Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
am just salivating thinking of us having Jake, Loko, Corey A and F Latu lining up in our engine room one day, soon I hope. They all take a power of stopping, have ball skills and are strong defenders.

Not sure why Willie Talau gave Ackers so few minutes, was awesome.

I first heard of him in his second year of Matts Cup, he played three years in that grade and is now in his second year of Ball Cup.Has played 9 Flegg games too and will play more in '24. Development contract next season, or does he already have one. He is being fast tracked thats for sure.

Watched the SG Ball at Kogarah yesterday Ackers and Smythy turned the game for the Dragons.
Corey responding to the club giving him another serve. They have had a lot of issues with him. I think they erred in giving him a supplementary spot.
He is hot and cold and I don't think he will make it
Loko also needs to lift his game. He has been disappointing so far, for his size and skill he should be dominating in SGB. He will need to go up another level for Flegg.
I would rate the pack in this order this year
Finau, Jake, Cyrus, Ryan, Loko and Corey

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Corey responding to the club giving him another serve. They have had a lot of issues with him. I think they erred in giving him a supplementary spot.
He is hot and cold and I don't think he will make it
Loko also needs to lift his game. He has been disappointing so far, for his size and skill he should be dominating in SGB. He will need to go up another level for Flegg.
I would rate the pack in this order this year
Finau, Jake, Cyrus, Ryan, Loko and Corey
Finau? Interesting. I haven't seen much of him but from what I saw, I was impressed. Surprised Muhleisen got a top 30 spot in front of him.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It was a successful weekend for the Couchman twins. Ryan, who played in the second row for the Dragons, bagged a double and made 36 tackles with two misses. Meanwhile, Toby, who played at prop, finished with 170 metres — the most of any forward on the field — and made 32 tackles with no misses. That performance could be enough to launch him into NRL contention given Francis Molo has copped a one-game suspension and the first grade side are coming off a horror loss.

Eric

Staff
NSW Cup gets the bye this weekend at a bad time. Just when Toby Couchman in particular should be getting the opportunity to have another big game to force Flanno to pick him in the NRL.

Let's hope Jersey Flegg can bounce back after a poor showing last week.

Jersey Flegg team round 3.
  1. Ben Rumble
  2. Cain Barnes
  3. Will Starling
  4. Benjamin Lavender
  5. Khye Russell
  6. Jack Quinn
  7. Ashton Ward
  8. Jacob Webster
  9. Kyan Hjaltason
  10. Jett Liu
  11. Dilan Asanoski
  12. Campbell Watchirs
  13. Matthew Alhazim

14. Trey Barlow
  15. Travis Barrett-Hancock
  16. Callum Leikvoll
  17. Riley Pascoe

18. Wesley Pring
  19. Jack Quinn

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
In SG Ball Steelers thrashed again but St George turned the tables on Canberra.
Massive injury toll for Steelers SGB has all but ended their hopes.
They should win next week but they will struggle in finals.
Out from starting side
Kirk
LKT
Langdon
Laughton
Pearman
Minors

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Parramatta have bloodied a young back Blaize Talagi, 19 old, just scored a try in his first game in first grade, he was a 2022 Australian schoolboys team . We have two players just as good, Savelio Tamale and Sione Finau just awaiting their chance. Perhaps sooner rather than later give these kids a go, you never know. God knows we need some speed in our backline.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Massive injury toll for Steelers SGB has all but ended their hopes.
They should win next week but they will struggle in finals.
Out from starting side
Kirk
LKT
Langdon
Laughton
Pearman
Minors
In SG Ball Steelers thrashed again but St George turned the tables on Canberra.
Please excuse my ignorance. SG Ball is U18s and Harold Matts is U16?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Parramatta have bloodied a young back Blaize Talagi, 19 old, just scored a try in his first game in first grade, he was a 2022 Australian schoolboys team . We have two players just as good, Savelio Tamale and Sione Finau just awaiting their chance. Perhaps sooner rather than later give these kids a go, you never know. God knows we need some speed in our backline.
Analysis = true

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Please excuse my ignorance. SG Ball is U18s and Harold Matts is U16?
SG Ball is U19. Yes for Harold Matts.
I know Suli has far from been the worst but I still like a centre combo of Lomax and Tamale. But for the moment, the most important thins ig to get Bird TF out of the centres and Lomax TF back in.