jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Congratulations lads job well done especially after that 1st minute scare, they composed themselves and dominated in the forwards to lift the trophy and deservedly so. That's 2 GF wins on the same day. Finally something to celebrate and show off in our trophy cabinet.

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
There is some serious talent in that team, will be interesting to see how many make it and if we can keep them.
I know roosters are very keen on Latu, Penrith want Latu and Halangahu back, rooster where also keen on Hutchinson as well, we need to be on top of this and im sure Gould will be keen on some of these guys as well..

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
There is some serious talent in that team, will be interesting to see how many make it and if we can keep them.
I know roosters are very keen on Latu, Penrith want Latu and Halangahu back, rooster where also keen on Hutchinson as well, we need to be on top of this and im sure Gould will be keen on some of these guys as well..
And you know both Bulldogs and Roosters make the salary cap work by any means.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Yes I'm afraid that we don't have a good track record of retaining our young talent.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
They won't go back to Penrith but plenty of other clubs are keen especially Latu who is off contract first.