Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Flegg wrap
Nick T was huge turned the game in MOM performance
LKT is a step above Quinn and Ward. Played first receiver on both sides and defended in the middle. He either stays at 13 or take a half spot.
His second try was 58min so we scored 5 tries in 19min.
Wes was dangerous in attack
Jett was big off the bench.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Flegg wrap
Nick was huge turned the game in MOM performance
LKT is a step above Quinn and Ward. Played first receiver on both sides and defended in the middle. He either stays at 13 or take a half spot.
Realistically how many can we keep? Or at the very minimum sign to an upgraded contract

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Flegg wrap
Nick T was huge turned the game in MOM performance
Any possibility of LKT playing 5/8 in first grade this year?

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Realistically, how many of the team that ran out against the Roosters will be there in 2026? Maybe Sloan though I'm not sold on him yet. Very talented but doesn't go looking for the ball enough. Maybe Su'a if he's re-signed.
Going to be a massive turnover. Suli and Sele might still be there. Liddle as well. Frank Molo as well.

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg
Credit to Kyle Stanley and the SG recruitment team. They've brought in players from Western Sydney (Halangahu, Latu) & QLD (Pasifiki-Tonga, TPH) among others. I hope Kyle & that recruitment team can continue to progress through the club as he's got a great eye for talent.

Eric

Staff
Credit to Kyle Stanley and the SG recruitment team. They've brought in players from Western Sydney (Halangahu, Latu) & QLD (Pasifiki-Tonga, TPH) among others. I hope Kyle & that recruitment team can continue to progress through the club as he's got a great eye for talent.
Happy for Kyle. Deserves a bit of good luck.