RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Or even highlights?
Shud be on their website, a whole 2mins if your lucky. I emailed em yesterday and gave em some choice words about their crap live blog and pissweak two mins h/ls.

Who is going to join a petition to our club for a free live stream of every junior rep and Flegg match. Nothing will be done until we fed up fans express our anger and frustration.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Shud be on their website, a whole 2mins if your lucky. I emailed em yesterday and gave em some choice words about their crap live blog and pissweak two mins h/ls.

Who is going to join a petition to our club for a free live stream of every junior rep and Flegg match. Nothing will be done until we fed up fans express our anger and frustration.
Where do I sign?

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg

Not on NRL website or You Tube. Might take them until Monday or Tuesday to get around to it.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I see Halangahus future as a bookend. Still a teen yet is already a big unit with a powerful leg drive. He will likely add an offload as he develops.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
There was point latish in the first stanza when we saw the fullest ability of Loko Jr. He took the ball about 30 out from his line, stepped the defense like a three quarter and hared downfield, dummied to fool their fullback then passed to an unmarked Peckham -Harris who looked a cert to score but was cut down from behind. We are talking about a man 116-118 kilos. No stats avail but he must've ran between 150m/180m. I'd say no less than 10/15m each carry. Little wonder his nickname is LOKOMOTIVE.

Last edited: