NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg, 2024

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Replay had the spine tingling again. First Saints Ball premiership since '92. Had forgotten how terrific Pec played. If anyone doubts whether he has the size to play top grade only have to see the two try savers against far bigger guys he pulled off. One he stopped him in his tracks then dumped him on his back. The little dude is fearless.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Firsts yes, but as you and I know not the lower grades, free anyway. A group of us on LU approached our club about streaming all l/g matches. Naturally we were knocked back, with a vague proviso that 'we may do it in the future'.
Have to say I was very surprised when I found the Ball GF replay on YT
You are a really hardcore fan but TBH, I'm interested in the lower grades only as far as seeing who is going to be ready or who should be playing first grade (Ryan Couchman). If the first grade team was very good, I couldn't give a rats whats going on in the lower grades. Of course if I am going to watch, I'd prefer St George win but if first grade was very good, I probably wouldn't watch lower grades even if I could.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Remember this is on. They are currently one place above the Dragons on the table.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Ressies too.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Remember this is on. They are currently one place above the Dragons on the table.
Fagalilo seems to have jumped Hjaltason as prefered hooker/dummy half. Also that Nick T isn't seen as quite ready for Ressies.

Eric

Staff
Fagalilo seems to have jumped Hjaltason as prefered hooker/dummy half. Also that Nick T isn't seen as quite ready for Ressies.
Yep. Surprising. I thought Hjaltason was supposed to be the next big thing. There was also the Jersey Flegg hooker from a couple of years ago. I think he was captain. Seemed to have all skills but just never made it in NSW Cup.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Boys scrape home by 6 when we Invited then back into it after leading 24-10. Been doing this all season and the coach does not seem to have the answer. Change him.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Gonna keep banging on about their pathetic blog until nswrl does something about it. Not one actual piece of play covered. Nor do they list one single stat.
:mad:

Last edited: