jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
26 zip game over. Sullivan finally on will probably provide some spark to what I expect will be a second string South's team in the 2nd half. I picked South's to finish top 4. They are just too fast and well drilled whereas we looked pretty lethargic.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
26 zip game over. Sullivan finally on will probably provide some spark to what I expect will be a second string South's team in the 2nd half. I picked South's to finish top 4. They are just too fast and well drilled whereas we looked pretty lethargic.
Slow, boring, negative, lacking confidence and commitment.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I see that Lomax is still playing on the wrong side of the field South's are killing us with the Suli/ Rav combination it is not working in defence or attack. The stat's are actually pretty even if not in our favour at half time yet we are 26 points down. The misreads in our defensive line I could understand if we were playing U16 but we're not.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That's not fair South's should have rested the whole of their top 13 but they didn't perhaps the last 20 minutes they will 32 zip. The Board should bite the bullet and show the coach the door as he does not have the support of the team it is pretty clear that nothing has changed. He has lost and did lose the dressing room after the BBQ incident.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It's great we have such a smart coach that he can see the potential in Murdoch-Masila as a backrower when many other coaches in the NRL and ESL over 12 or 13 years couldn't see.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan (down on confidence. Showed some glimpses of his ability. Bad game again but not writing him off.)
  2. Mathew Feagai (Needs to go looking for the ball now. Especially because our forwards need all the help they can get.)
  3. Moses Suli (Big and runs hard. Can he play in the forwards?)
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa (As for Suli. Gotten even bigger and even slower.)
  6. Moses Mbye (Not a 5/8)
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Zane Musgrove (surprisingly ok for a short time.)
  9. Jacob Liddle (F**k off!!)
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Ben Murdoch-Masila (F**k off!!!)
  12. Jaydn Su'A
  13. Billy Burns (Nice bust at the end but utterly usless in the 77 min before that. Again!)

Interchange:

14. Jayden Sullivan (Has to be the 5/8.)
  15. Francis Molo (Better than most of the forwards which isn't saying much.)
  16. Josh Kerr (F**k off!!!)
  17. Aaron Woods (Been on the slide for about 6 years. By now, not even reserve grade standard.)
  18. Tyrell Fuimaono (Neither here or there, again.)
  19. Max Feagai (Did he get on?)
  20. Tautau Moga (F**k off!!!)
  21. Michael Molo (Neither here or there, again.)
  22. Dan Russell (not bad, not good, a 28 year-old QLD Cup journeyman isn't going to take us to the promised land.)
  23. Jaiyden Hunt (Did he get on?)
  24. Treigh Stewart (Didn't get on.)
  25. Dylan Egan (Didn't get on.)
  26. Savelio Tamale (Didn't get on.)

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Did anyone hang around long enough to listen to the after game interviews? Damien Cook gave Hook a baking even Jo Dragon would be proud of.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
What did he say?
Said Sloan is a good player and he'll bounce back after another bad game and he should have been given more of a chance last year. Not much but coming from a rival player. telling the coach what he should and shouldn't be doing. Extraordinary stuff.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The stat's say it all only 1 forward ran for the 100m until Burns made the last break that made it 2. 22 missed tackles not bad at all but in the wrong places and guess who South's picked on? No prizes Mbye of course who missed 5 you always target those players who are playing out of position. Souths a good game plan we leaked 42 points. Lomax needs to go back to Rav side at least then we will have some points in us. Sullivan's speed created problems for the Souths defence and Hunts cut out pass tells me he is going to be our mainstay in attack again but if you are not going forward consistently it won't matter. I'm sure JDB and Bird will be back and hopefully both in the pack because blind Freddie can see any chance of scoring points comes from Hunt/ Sullivan combo but I'm not holding my breath. Do we have a defensive coach? If so who is it? I picked us to finish 12th but I'm worried that we not even manage that. It is clear to me that this group of players do not want and have not wanted to play under this coach now for 2 seasons. There is nothing to look forward to for this season.