jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
5 if not counting Amone and Ramsey. Amone is certain to get a replacement. Hook is no doubt scouring the QLD Cup as we speak. Even if we only count 3, it's too many. As you said about other clubs.
I hate being right but surely this situation gives credence to my information

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I hate being right but surely this situation gives credence to my information
Being right about no decent players wanting to come and play under Hook and the present front office? I've very little doubt you are right even without a source in a senior position in at the club.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Is the Charity Shield still going to start at 4:20, AEST? I read due to extreme heat expected in much of Australia, some games are going to start later than originally scheduled.
Seems it's going ahead at that time. Obviously there will be drinks breaks. I think it's a really bad idea. Coming from someone who has had sun stroke before.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
14. Jayden Sullivan
15. Francis Molo
16. Josh Kerr-???
17. Aaron Woods
18. Tyrell Fuimaono-???
19. Max Feagai
20. Tautau Moga- ???
21. Michael Molo
22. Dan Russell
23. Jaiyden Hunt
24. Treigh Stewart
25 Dylan Egan
26. Savelio Tamale

Where are Josh Coric, the Couchman brothers, Zach Herring? If this drip of a coach continues to treat these guys like this, next thing we here is that they are disgruntled and want out then we will have the vultures circling. I know little about Dylan Egan, Savelio Tamale or Dan Russel. Are they local juniors or imports. I do know that Russel is a gun defender. Must have been taking lessons from JDB. Some size in our 15-17 tho but not lot of ability. Kerr must have escaped the wrath of the judiciary for his blatant and stupid shoulder charge.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
14. Jayden Sullivan
15. Francis Molo
16. Josh Kerr
17. Aaron Woods
18. Tyrell Fuimaono-???
19. Max Feagai
20. Tautau Moga- ???
21. Michael Molo
22. Dan Russell
23. Jaiyden Hunt
24. Treigh Stewart
25 Dylan Egan
26. Savelio Tamale

Where are Josh Coric, the Couchman brothers, Zach Herring? If this drip of a coach continues to treat these guys like this, next thing we here is that they are disgruntled and want out then we will have the vultures circling. I know little about Dylan Egan, Savelio Tamale or Dan Russel. Are they local juniors or imports. I do know that Russel is a gun defender. Must have been taking lessons from JDB. Kerr must have escaped judiciary wrath for his blatant and stupid shoulder charge.
It boggels the mind how Couchman's and Coric didn't make the cut for the trail. Especailly the Couchman's were among the best forwards against St Helens. And how in gods name did this `*~&% leave Connor Mulheisen out? It's too early to say definitely but at this stage he looks far better than Liddle. We saw in the St Helens game there is a very good reason the wooden spooners no longer wanted Liddle. He is not first grade standard! Maybe Mulheisen isn't either but that's what trials are for! To find out.

Egan is only 18. Will be a first grade player for a long time but is surely behind the Couchmans. Dan Russel is a 28 year-old OLQ Cup journeyman. I didn't know about Savelio Tamale either. He's a big, fast, skillful outside back who Jo Dragon has huge wraps on.

Eric

Staff
14. Jayden Sullivan
15. Francis Molo
16. Josh Kerr-???
17. Aaron Woods
18. Tyrell Fuimaono-???
19. Max Feagai
20. Tautau Moga- ???
21. Michael Molo
22. Dan Russell
23. Jaiyden Hunt
24. Treigh Stewart
25 Dylan Egan
26. Savelio Tamale

Where are Josh Coric, the Couchman brothers, Zach Herring? If this drip of a coach continues to treat these guys like this, next thing we here is that they are disgruntled and want out then we will have the vultures circling. I know little about Dylan Egan, Savelio Tamale or Dan Russel. Are they local juniors or imports. I do know that Russel is a gun defender. Must have been taking lessons from JDB. Some size in our 15-17 tho but not lot of ability. Kerr must have escaped the wrath of the judiciary for his blatant and stupid shoulder charge.
Someone said Sloan much have run over Griffin's dog. Then someone said more recently, Mulheisen must have run over his cat. On the flip side, Josh Kerr much have given his dog mouth to mouth resuscitation.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Tamale comes to us from Waratahs rugby yawnion pathway. Evidently was a big prospect before we poached him last year. Is Egan an import too. Russel a ressie journeyman. Sometimes these guys give that little extra when they rarely have a chance to play Firsts, as Russell showed against St Helens.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Tamale comes to us from Waratahs rugby yawnion pathway. Evidently was a big prospect before we poached him last year. Is Egan an import too. Russel a ressie journeyman. Sometimes these guys give that little extra when they rarely have a chance to play Firsts, as Russell showed against St Helens.
Egan is an Illawarra junior.
He clearly isn't but you think Griffin cares about that?
Nope. He and the "recruitment team" care about justifying thier dud recruitment. Could they be offering these at best fringe first graders 25% more than anyone else will offer them on condition they give up 15% of that for the coach and the recruitment team? From their perspective, it's win-win. The player gets 10% more than he can get anywhere else and the recruitment and retention get paid as well.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
He clearly isn't but you think Griffin cares about that?
Me thinks Griffin will also start the season with Mbye at 5/8 leaving Bud languishing either in Ressies or in an unfamiliar position. Dont get me wrong I think Moses is a good player and will finally be given the chance to show his ball playing skills. Ben can do his thing with the boot plus lead us round and stay away from the play making as he stinks at that.

Eric

Staff
Egan is an Illawarra junior.

Nope. He and the "recruitment team" care about justifying thier dud recruitment. Could they be offering these at best fringe first graders 25% more than anyone else will offer them on condition they give up 15% of that for the coach and the recruitment team? From their perspective, it's win-win. The player gets 10% more than he can get anywhere else and the recruitment and retention get paid as well.
Interesting theory though the coach went on record saying "many" of those journeyman forwards he has recruited are/were on a minimum wage. So if your theory were true, he'd have to be lying outright.

Eric

Staff
Me thinks Griffin will also start the season with Mbye at 5/8 leaving Bud languishing either in Ressies or in an unfamiliar position. Dont get me wrong I think Moses is a good player and will finally be given the chance to show his ball playing skills. Ben can do his thing with the boot plus lead us round and stay away from the play making as he stinks at that.
That's what JoDragon is saying. And Liddle at hooker with Mulheisen in the NSW Cup. I'm astonished by it but I think JoDragon is right. As for Moses, I think he's a good interchange utility but not good in any one position.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Interesting theory though the coach went on record saying "many" of those journeyman forwards he has recruited are/were on a minimum wage. So if your theory were true, he'd have to be lying outright.
So he's probably lying outright. Can you explain where all the salary cap is going?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
That's what JoDragon is saying. And Liddle at hooker with Mulheisen in the NSW Cup. I'm astonished by it but I think JoDragon is right. As for Moses, I think he's a good interchange utility but not good in any one position.
Moses showed some good touches with ball in hand against St Helens. He at least seems to know what he is doing. Lost at hooker and too slow at full back, reckon 5/8 is his position while we wait on the Amone outcome.

Eric

Staff
Moses showed some good touches with ball in hand against St Helens. He at least seems to know what he is doing. Lost at hooker and too slow at full back, reckon 5/8 is his position while we wait on the Amone outcome.
Some good touches but if Amone is out all year and Sullivan doesn't cut it at 5/8, I think it's going to be a VERY difficult year. Just my views.

Eric

Staff
I'm going to be brutally honest. Today's game tip is:

Souffs 32 (after taking off all their better players with 20min to go) Dragons 10.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Jesus just saw South's line up and that would be their best 17. Their bench is scary too. I can see us getting a bit of a touch up today. I hope that once South's have the game in the bag they give their youngsters a go and we can score a couple of tries in the last 20 min. Souths 36 - 16