Promising Juniors Thread.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Glad for Loko Jr, Jake and Hayden but Finau Latu unlucky not to join them as in my view he is as good if not better than either of his new 'three amigo' mates. More of an all rounder than the other pair. In terms of skills I have Finau and Loko Jr on a par then Jake.
Lets just hope none of them go the same path as Tamale who played very well for NSW U19s last year.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I know there have been a few false alarms so I'm not going to predict too much but at this stage, in my view, looks like a star in the making.
We are looking at an embarrassment of riches among our next gen, specially in the pack. Kinda excited at the 17 we will have in 3/5 years. Providing we can keep the cream of the crop.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Hypothetical backs and forwards in 3/5 years based on current players and our most promising juniors.

Sloan, Williams, Buchanan, Craft Te-Moananui, Sione Finau, (Hammoud, King-Togia,Tikanau, Reed, Ward): choice of halves.
Other back considerations: Peckam-Harris, Afu, Ben Rumble.

Loko Jr, Haele Finau, Halangahu, Toby Couchman, S'ua,Tsougranis/King-Togia/Quinn, Peckam- Harris
, Latu, Ryan Couchman, Ackers.
Other forward considerations: Stanley- Traill, Meafou, Liu, Webster, Hutchison,
Hjaltason, Stewart.

Last edited: