Promising Juniors Thread.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Anyone know when the early pre-training kicks off?

Also not sure with Cook/Liddle/Hunt, if there is a certain break required post these upcoming rep games.. hopefully the last month they had off counts towards their time off.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Anyone know when the early pre-training kicks off?

Also not sure with Cook/Liddle/Hunt, if there is a certain break required post these upcoming rep games.. hopefully the last month they had off counts towards their time off.

All players have to between 7 and 9 (older players) weeks off so they will start filtering back start of Nov.
I don't think the one of game affects it too much but Hunt won't be back till new year.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
That Steelers SG Backline:
1) Borg
2) Saifiti Saifiti
3) Buchanan
4) Timmins/Tomo
5) Kirk
6) Fitzgibbon
7) Reed

With Weatherall, Meafou, Amone, Mason Phillips @9.. this side is going to make a real tilt at the title (injuries willing).

Heaps of familiar surnames throughout both teams.. a younger egan, meafou, yet another amone, barlow, chase, chapman, macgregor (marys son?)

Phoenix Johns in HM I think is the one with the big wraps year.. young centre.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
That Steelers SG Backline:
1) Borg
2) Saifiti Saifiti
3) Buchanan
4) Timmins/Tomo
5) Kirk
6) Fitzgibbon
7) Reed

With Weatherall, Meafou, Amone, Mason Phillips @9.. this side is going to make a real tilt at the title (injuries willing).

Heaps of familiar surnames throughout both teams.. a younger egan, meafou, yet another amone, barlow, chase, chapman, macgregor (marys son?)

Phoenix Johns in HM I think is the one with the big wraps year.. young centre.
Why hasn't Buchanan been promoted to at least Jersey Flegg?

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Indeed. I know there is a case for not throwing young players in too early but it seems the Dragons are the most cautious by far.
It seems the past coaches Like Mary , Hook not sure about Flanno yet , seem to be reluctant to give them ago because they were and are worried about keeping their jobs so hence the journey men players ......... So as I see it existing coach , if they have another season like they did he will be replaced ........