Recruitment and Retention for 2024

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I've been told Su'A is looking more likely, we have a better deal on the table with a TPA aggrenent.
Good news. We keep Jayden but Flanagan is prepared to jettison one of our all time best and who I have labled the heart of our club, Jack the man.

Super League clubs have been alerted to the availability of NRL forward Jack de Belin. Rugby League Live can reveal that the 33-year-old has been offered to clubs regarding a potential move to the competition next year.

My dislike for Flanagan just went up several notches.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Good news. We keep Jayden but Flanagan is prepared to jettison one of our all time best and who I have labled the heart of our club, Jack the man.

Super League clubs have been alerted to the availability of NRL forward Jack de Belin. Rugby League Live can reveal that the 33-year-old has been offered to clubs regarding a potential move to the competition next year.

So is Jayden staying official ...... ?

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg

I'm just going to come right out and say it, Flanagan is a has-been idiot. Hardly ever was. He did ok using PEDs and cheating the cap biy that's the extent of it.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Bull crap.I'd not be crediting Flanagan with this, as Jack has been slotting into receiver , certainly since his return and probably before too. It is one of his signiture plays.
Slotting in so a certain 5/8 can hide and therefore not make a fool out of himself and the man who picked him up off the NRL scrapheap.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Money is the root of all evil as the proverb goes. Well it certainly is in footy. We bring an adequate hooker to our club from Qld, then pay him twice over what he is worth and give him is favored spot. In six frustrating years he has never given this club value for money. On the flip side, arguably our best ever lock of the modern era has always given us value for money, yet when he reaches a certain age instead of being rewarded for his loyalty by being extended at least another year, he is sent out to pasture instead of being allowed to finish with the club that he'd bleed for.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Compare Frank Molo's stats to JDB's. Yet, Molo was the one extended. Unbelievable!
Flanno is a f*cking clown.

I understand he wants to make it a forum friendly for everyone but how many people are offended by the work f*ck? Time to end the censorship.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
DT reporting Josh Schuster met with the founder of Trip-a-Deal, one of the Dragons sponsors. I'm not sure what his position is at the Dragons but DT reported him to be a powerbroker. At first I thought it must be Flanno proving what a moron he is by looking to sign him to replace JDB but then it was reported he's lost a lot of weight and is looking to play 5/8.

So I guess Flanno has no interest in him in that case.

Eric

Staff
DT reporting Josh Schuster met with the founder of Trip-a-Deal, one of the Dragons sponsors. I'm not sure what his position is at the Dragons but DT reported him to be a powerbroker. At first I thought it must be Flanno proving what a moron he is by looking to sign him to replace JDB but then it was reported he's lost a lot of weight and is looking to play 5/8.

Flanno sees him as a winger but wants him not to lose weight. Schuster rejected that.

RedVictory

SGI Jersey Flegg

Schuster should be our main target at the moment in my opinion. The problem I have has nothing to do with him but the fact he’s managed by Tartak. The less Tartak clients the better.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Schuster should be our main target at the moment in my opinion. The problem I have has nothing to do with him but the fact he’s managed by Tartak. The less Tartak clients the better.
The problem I've got is that I thought the Flegg player, LKT who a lot of people have been talking about is a 5/8.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The problem I've got is that I thought the Flegg player, LKT who a lot of people have been talking about is a 5/8.
A bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush. Maybe LKT will make it but still should get Schuster if possible. But if he wants to play 5/8, Flanno won't want to go anywhere near him.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Fifita will go to the Roosters only because of other payments and after career opportunities and payments not included under the salary cap. Plus they are more likely than not to get to a GF in the next 3 yrs