Round 1 Titans v Dragons

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
According to Tele scribes our captain ( use the word loosely) ''will inspire us against the Titans''. I'd like to know just when was the last, if ever, time he has inspired the Red V.
On the other hand, Kyle Flanagan inspired us in only his second game with the red and whites.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
He made good defensive decisions & he helped create attacking opportunities for others.
We talking about the same Jack Bird. I dont like or dislike him, what I do dislike is his lack of rugby league ability and inconsistency. Plus the fact that we pay this dud $600k. Imagine the good players we could have for that kinda coin.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Not a good one either. Too slow, poor defender. Honestly, all he is good for his 20 mins off the bench or in Ressies, perhaps as skipper.
We talking about the same Jack Bird. I dont like or dislike him, what I do dislike is his lack of rugby league ability.
I don't dislike him and I rate him. I think he's an outstanding interchange utility. If he were being used in that way, I think we'd be seeing him talked about as an Origin player again. I just don't see a spot in the run on 13 for him. Unless there are a few players out for whatever reason. Then Bird comes in and that is the perfect way to use him in my opinion.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Leilua will be playing in tandem with Eisenhuth.
In tandem as edgies during the game? You need big, pacy and powerful guys as edgies, Eisenhuth has none of those assets. Whereas Luc has all of them, plus a good offload. If Eisenhuth is as good a defender as you say he is, then he'd best serve the team in the middle.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
an outstanding interchange utility
That includes dummy half and 5/8, two positions where creativity, good defense and pace is needed. He has zero of all. He is a not a total dud as something he does do some good things, but not consistently. The other times he kills our structure with his indecision. His best position is as I said, a bench forward.

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
That includes dummy half and 5/8, two positions where creativity, good defense and pace is needed. He has zero of all. He is a not a total dud as something he does do some good things, but not consistently. The other times he muddies the water. His best position is as I said, a bench forward.
Definitely has to spend time training as a dummy half.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
In tandem as edgies during the game? You need big, pacy and powerful guys as edgies, Eisenhuth has none of those assets. Whereas Luc has all of them, plus a good offload. If Eisenhuth is as good a defender as you say he is, then he'd best serve the team in the middle.
I'm not the coach. If I was Leilua would be coming off the bench after 20 min as an impact player but that's just me

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I don't see Blocka playing and probably Lids. Ray edge Tom middle Connor 9 Jess Ben bench
Liddle is the bigger loss based on pre-season games. BTW Just a Mug Fan Just a Mug Fan, won't you join us in the tipping?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie is confirmed out. As I was indicating earlier you just don't shrug off those types of injuries. Don't be surprised if he's out next week as well but at least the coach gets a tick for not playing and injured prop in round 1

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Confirmed: BMM in Lawrie out.

Another coach who will give veteran journeymen every chance but not our local juniors who have already proven they are ready for first grade.

It's early but so far I'm very unimpressed with Flanno.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Confirmed: BMM in Lawrie out.

Another coach who will give veteran journeymen every chance but not our local juniors who have already proven they are ready for first grade.

It's early but so far I'm very unimpressed with Flanno.
Agree why not play the younger blokes we will struggle to make the 8 and we are not winning the comp so give them every chance to progress in top grade ......