Round 10: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Well there u go last 2 years I was saying Hook wasn’t the coach to take us forward and copped plenty of crap picking on a team that showed they didn’t want to win just get paid …I’ve never liked Ben Hunt but gotta admit he’s always been trying this year
That's been proven right. I was confident he'd do well. I was really wrong.

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
So did many others this team is divided
That’s been a problem for a year or so already no difference ….they keep saying it’s a team full of young players and need time …….maybe these clowns need to watch games of Baths babies ….still the youngest combined age team to win a grand final ……dragons CEO Craig (Albert) young AFTER all you were in that ream

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
That’s been a problem for a year or so already no difference ….they keep saying it’s a team full of young players and need time …….maybe these clowns need to watch games of Baths babies ….still the youngest combined age team to win a grand final ……dragons CEO Craig (Albert) young AFTER all you were in that ream
Team even

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Seriously? I love that kid but no way can you condone the rubbish that he has dished up especially since his alleged change of heart and kiss and make up with the coach, he is not playing to his potential for this coach. His stat's and involvement was poor today, 10 runs for 86m which made him 11th of the starting 13. The only 2 he beat were Amone 7 runs for 38m and Hunt 4 for 44m. 4 forwards ran for 100m + he should have been more involved as the other two . All 3 were not 1st grade standard. today. That's why we lost today no creativity from our play makers Hunt or Amone, Amone has other things on his mind and until they are resolved shouldn't be selected for 1sts. Just my view
The reason for those poor stats is explained in my ABOVE POST.

Rather the coach is not giving he and Amone the chance to play to his/their potential due to his poor coaching and poor recruitment. He/they dont owe this coach a thing. In fact he, along with his mate Hunt, are responsible for the possibility of killing their careers before they get started.

Your golden boy Ben Hunt has just turned in his third sorryful match as prime play maker, on the trot. What hope does the team have A poor game by Hunt plus a non go foward pack translates to a poor game by Sloan and Amone. The sooner he goes and is replaced by a fair dinkum game manager the sooner we see the full potential of this pair.

Was Hunt at half, wasnt he expected to play hooker, with Sully or Mbye half?

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Agree but neither does Sullivan but he was exciting to watch today. It's a mindset thing, all have been harshly managed by an out of date coach

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
The reason for those poor stats is explained in my ABOVE POST.

Rather the coach is not giving he and Amone the chance to play to his/their potential due to his poor coaching and poor recruitment. He/they dont owe this coach a thing. In fact he is responsible for the possibility of killing their careers before they get started.
You have just admitted that your golden boy Ben Hunt has just turned in his third sorryful match as prime playmaker, on the trot. A poor game by Hunt translates to a poor game by Sloan and Amone. The sooner he goes and is replaced by a fair dinkum game manager the sooner we see the full potential of this pair.

Was Hunt at half, wasnt he expected to play hooker, with Sully or Mbye half?
Oh didn’t mean this game but even though I don’t like the guys he hasn’t been to bad 3 out 9 doesn’t mean he hasn’t been trying one game I watched he was one of the only guys trying u could see the frustration on his face ……..we need to also tell those clowns lately that don’t want topass the damn ball it’s a team game not sure if Lomax deserved the chop but not my call

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
Just watched the cowboys put the roosters threw the cleaners …so what will they do to our lot next week looks like 6 losses in a row can’t see our lot beating them in North Queensland

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Not looking forward to watching it.
Mate how much dummy half did Hunt play. He made a piddling 3 runs, so guessing far less there than at half. So do we assume that this 'bombshell experiment' that saw our best dummy half metre gainer in three years dumped to Ressies, has been a failure.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Mate how much dummy half did Hunt play. He made a piddling 3 runs, so guessing far less there than at half. So do we assume that this 'bombshell experiment' that saw our best dummy half metre gainer in three years dumped to Ressies, has been a failure.
No. He was dummy half from about the 30th minute. Wasn't bad or good.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
No. He was dummy half from about the 30th minute. Wasn't bad or good.
So 50 mins, 3 runs for 33m. Not too shabby. In that time he needed to make more runs. There are no stats on Mbye did he play half when Hunt was at hooker. I can wait till watch the replay if being a pain.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Was JDB our best yet again.
51 tackles, 11 hit ups. He is not big nuff to play prop against the big boppers playing today. His back line link play is negated too if he is expected to put the pill under the wing like a prop. Get him back to lock Griffin and put Bird either on the bench of in Ressies.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
So 50 mins, 3 runs for 33m. Not too shabby. In that time he needed to make more runs. There are no stats on Mbye did he play half when Hunt was at hooker. I can wait till watch the replay if being a pain.
Mbye did what he does. Average to poor service. Showed in previous games he's an ok hooker, coming on at hooker for limited minutes if or when the regular hooker needs a rest.