Round 10: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I thought Suli would have scored for sure if he just put his head down and ran for the line.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If you didn't know any better you would say some of those players threw that match. Obviously they didn't but gee Sloan had a Barry crocker never really got involved. Amone did he actually play? Some silly mistakes some dumb plays at this stage we look headed for our very 1st wooden spoon

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
If you didn't know any better you would say some of those players threw that match. Obviously they didn't but gee Sloan had a Barry crocker never really got involved. Amone did he actually play? Some silly mistakes some dumb plays at this stage we look headed for our very 1st wooden spoon
Maybe Amone needs some time in NSW Cup. As for Sloan, who is there to replace him??

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Maybe Amone needs some time in NSW Cup. As for Sloan, who is there to replace him??
I would be extremely interested to see how Sloan goes under another coach. I know that it's been reported that everyone has kissed and made up with Griffin but our on field performances would suggest otherwise

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
What was going through Rava's mind when he made that challenge. It looked to me like he touched it for sure. Did he mean to challenge that it was knocked on into him?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
What the game is over. I missed it. What possessed the NRL to play both our Firsts and Ressies concurrently. While I have been blasting our Ressie over a massive collapse from a seemingly 20-8 winning lead, our useless top grade have been losing to LAST SEASONS WOODEN SPOONERS. All three grades showing us and the footy world that this club lack the killer instinct.. our trade mark all those years ago. A new head coach and hopefully a new Head of Football have a huge job on their hands if our club is to lift itself out of mediocrity.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Obviously they didn't but gee Sloan had a Barry crocker never really got involved. Amone did he actually play?
Kid bashing again jodragon. The room to move that allows gifted attacking players such as this pair, is the responsibilty of a good game manager at half, a live wire dummy half and a pack very much on the front foot. We lacked all three.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
What the game is over. I missed it. What possessed the NRL to play both our Firsts and Ressies concurrently. While I have been blasting our Ressie from a massive collaps from a seemingly 20-8 winning lead, our useless top grade have been losing to LAST SEASONS WOODEN SPOONERS. All three grades showing us and the footy world that this club lack the killer instinct.. our trade mark all those years ago. A new head coach has a huge job on his hands if he is to lift this club out of mediocrity.
I have said consistently that we are a club and playing group divided. Our on field performances would suggest that I am right. The coach lost the dressing sheds after the BBQ affair and the coaches and club response was so weak it allowed it to fester to what it is today instead of nipping it in the bud. It's so very sad to see how far we have fallen. The question is whether we have hit rock bottom yet or not. We have an inept board no recruitment officer no disciple and a culture that has made us the lepers of the rugby league community

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
well congratulations to our first grade team fumbling and stumbling to another ….looks like all these guys want to win is the goddamn wooden spoon and the way there going they’ll win it for sure

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
Missed most of the match call as was out with the wife but wonder if they made the same comment channel nine commentators made last week …
..dragons make it easy for teams cause up to the 24th minute all they had done is run one out while the puppies where willing to throw the ball around

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I have said consistently that we are a club and playing group divided. Our on field performances would suggest that I am right. The coach lost the dressing sheds after the BBQ affair and the coaches and club response was so weak it allowed it to fester to what it is today instead of nipping it in the bud. It's so very sad to see how far we have fallen. The question is whether we have hit rock bottom yet or not. We have an inept board no recruitment officer no disciple and a culture that has made us the lepers of the rugby league community
I noticed after Sullivan scored, the number of players running in to congratulate him was limited in number and enthusiasm.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Missed most of the match call as was out with the wife but wonder if they made the same comment channel nine commentators made last week …
..dragons make it easy for teams cause up to the 24th minute all they had done is run one out while the puppies where willing to throw the ball around
This is what happened again. Tigers were throwing the ball around and playing a bit. They looked much more likely to score.

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
So who do u think should be coach next year our reserve grade coach who’s team is not doing so well.……Jason Ryles assistant coach to Bellyache Bellamy….or a premier winning coach in Shane Flanagan peptides aside he is a PROVEN coach that knows how the get a team to win

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Kid bashing again jodragon. The room to move that allows gifted attacking players such as this pair, is the responsibilty of a game manager at half, a live wire dummy half a pack very much on the front foot..
Seriously? I love that kid but no way can you condone the rubbish that he has dished up especially since his alleged change of heart and kiss and make up with the coach, he is not playing to his potential for this coach. His stat's and involvement was poor today, 10 runs for 86m which made him 11th of the starting 13. The only 2 he beat were Amone 7 runs for 38m and Hunt 4 for 44m. 4 forwards ran for 100m + he should have been more involved as the other two . All 3 were not 1st grade standard. today. That's why we lost today no creativity from our play makers Hunt or Amone, Amone has other things on his mind and until they are resolved shouldn't be selected for 1sts. Just my view

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
So who do u think should be coach next year our reserve grade coach who’s team is not doing so well.……Jason Ryles assistant coach to Bellyache Bellamy….or a premier winning coach in Shane Flanagan peptides aside he is a PROVEN coach that knows how the get a team to win
Good question. What do you think?

blackbeard

SGI Junior League
This is what happened again. Tigers were throwing the ball around and playing a bit. They looked much more likely to score.
Well there u go last 2 years I was saying Hook wasn’t the coach to take us forward and copped plenty of crap picking on a team that showed they didn’t want to win just get paid …I’ve never liked Ben Hunt but gotta admit he’s always been trying this year