Round 13 vs Penrith

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Was always going to be a game where forwards dominated due to the weather but:
3. JDB
2. RFM
1. Jesse Marshke (he is way better than Kyle Flanno!)

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Flanagan has vision/game smarts as we all saw in that pre season whitewash of the Tigers, but he seems to now be like the genie in the bottle. It is up to his old man to release him from it.
You must be watching different games to me. Though it does seem when Kyle "isn't too bad", like last night in the second half, people say he was "good". Not having a shocker doesn't equal good.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Not be getting too carried away with this guy as he blows hot and cold like a lot from a Yawnion background. I saw him play an absolute shocker the week before, then comes up with a blinder, by all reports on Sat. Understand it was also his first league game at the back. For example how was his defense organizing which is a big part of a f/b portfolio.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Flanagan has vision/game smarts as we all saw in that pre season whitewash of the Tigers
Am saying that he proved in that game that he can play very good game management footy. For some bizarre reason he has not done it since or has but to a far less extent, thus the 'genie in the bottle' reference. Only his old man can get him to play like that again. SO WHY DOES HE STILL LOOK AN INEPT PLAY MAKER???

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Am saying that he proved in that game that he can play very good game management footy. For some bizarre reason he has not done it since or to a far less extent, thus the 'genie in the bottle' reference. Only his old man can get him to play like that again. SO WHY DOES HE STILL LOOK AN INEPT PLAY MAKER???
I can't remember that game but it was a pre-season game against the likely spoon winning team. I've seen enough to say that Marhshke is better. Better kicking, much better running, probably better tackling, as good passing. Not sure about game management.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
That to me is the #1 priority for us post Hunt.
Marhshke did things yesterday (I know it was against a depleted Panthers team) in one game that Hunt might do on occasions ....... The guy needs to be on the bench so the Sook can go to 9 to give Liddle a rest ........ Better still piss Hunt off ......

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Marhshke did things yesterday (I know it was against a depleted Panthers team) in one game that Hunt might do on occasions ....... The guy needs to be on the bench so the Sook can go to 9 to give Liddle a rest ........ Better still piss Hunt off ......
First priority is to get rid of Kyle Flanno for Marhshke. Then we can think about a replacement for Hunt.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Brutal coach spray ignites explosive surge as Dragons stun Panthers​

So where was this 'coach spray' for the Roosters, Dolphins and last week debacle? Took his time 13 rounds into the season.

Last edited: