Round 13 vs Penrith

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
On a wet night in front of 12,025 sodden fans, the Dragons’ pack outmuscled their opponents in a gritty old-school display, with backrowers Raymond Faitala-Mariner and Luciano Leilua starring as the Dragons claimed a first win over Penrith in seven years.

Good to read this, but where is the name Jack de Belin among the best players. Again not even a mention for Blues selection. Unfairly, Jacks name remains MUD. :mad:

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
On a wet night in front of 12,025 sodden fans, the Dragons’ pack outmuscled their opponents in a gritty old-school display, with backrowers Raymond Faitala-Mariner and Luciano Leilua starring as the Dragons claimed a first win over Penrith in seven years.

Good to read this, but where is the name Jack de Belin among the best players. Again not even a mention for Blues selection. Unfairly, Jacks name remains MUD. :mad:
There is an agenda against JDB in the media without question. Is that from Fox? Because I believe Jack sued News Corp and reached an out of court settlement.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
What are your defensive stats for ALL FORWARDS?
Defensively the usual suspect was the top in that area;
Liddle - 52
RFM - 45 he had his best game since joining us
Eisenhuth- 33
T Couchman - 29
JDB - 28
Leilua- 25
Lawrie- 25
BMM - 16
R Couchman- 15

Defensively we were excellent only missing 25 tackles to the Panthers 50. That told the tale in the 2nd half. Ive been impressed with our improvements in that area apart from the blow out games.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Brutal coach spray ignites explosive surge as Dragons stun Panthers​

So where was this 'coach spray' for the Roosters, Dolphins and last week debacle? Took his time 13 rounds into the season.
You can't waste sprays. As a coach you , we'll for me, I would leave one of those if I believed that we were a good chance of turning things around in the 2nd half. Too many sprays you lose its effectiveness. Just my views

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Raymond Faitala-Mariner. As good as he played, S'ua must retain his edge spot with RFM either in the middle or the bench.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Watching replay dont reckon Sloan would have reached that kick so lined up the kid but he had too much momentum. Was a good tackle all the same.
That was a neat step and amazing acceleration by Finau, left two guys grasping at thin air. But with the Panthers back pedaling why wasnt the ball immediately swung wide instead of given to BMM. A try went begging. As it turned out shortly after Toby avoided us any further embarrassment.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Proves Deano is doing his job. The blowouts tho are a puzzle. Cant be fatique, tho fitness boss Dan Lawson is keeping a rather low profile.
My view, it's been, well at least on 2 occasions, the lack of a utility back using a 2nd rower to mark a centre is never going to end well. Then the mental mindset when things are looking lost. Just my views