Round 15: St George Illawarra v Manly

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
There were some calling us wooden spooners and probably still are, yet we put 54 points on em. That took precise discipline and structures to execute.
I don't think anyone is calling us possible let alone likely wooden spooners now. Due to how bad the Tigers are going.

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
The formula of sticking with a winning team is tried and tested. I did not think Ravalawa should have been dropped, but now I am starting to think we need speedier wingers with Suli in the centres. He is a tank ! Anyway, Ravalawa won’t be back for a while after dropping the C word to a touchie in NSW Cup. I just hope Jack Bird does not come straight back into the team.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
The formula of sticking with a winning team is tried and tested. I did not think Ravalawa should have been dropped, but now I am starting to think we need speedier wingers with Suli in the centres. He is a tank ! Anyway, Ravalawa won’t be back for a while after dropping the C word to a touchie in NSW Cup. I just hope Jack Bird does not come straight back into the team.
Amen to that regarding Bird.

Team beat Penrith but Flanno still went ahead and dropped 2 of our better players from that game.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Suli is a big loss that will mean Feigai will defend in the centres and Tuipulotu wing. Manly will target that side now

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Sometimes you need luck in a game. A silly finish by Lomax cost a try then luck turns our way with Garrick batting the ball back to Liddle. We will take that

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Lots of half breaks by the Dragons. I feel if they can hold the ball, might put on a few tries quickly.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Try confirmed!!! Is that a f*cking joke!!
Also when Zac threw that flick pass ref didn't rule it was out. He ruled it was a forward pass. The momentum was backward and the ball went backward. How was it forward?