Round 15: St George Illawarra v Manly

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Surely if we hold the ball, be patient, and complete our sets we should come over the top of them in the 2nd half. Season defining 2nd half a football coming up.

Eric

Staff
  • Despite that first Manly try, impressed with the Feagai's. They are running hard. Why has it taken until now to do that?
  • Couchman's are so much better than BMM.
  • Finau > CT.

Eric

Staff
Not looking good. Manly have clearly been the better team in the second half even with no one on the bench. God know what motivates Flanno to pick CT in front of Finau and BMM in front of Ryan Couchman. Too many head knocks?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Not looking good. Manly have clearly been the better team in the second half even with no one on the bench. God know what motivates Flanno to pick CT in front of Finau and BMM in front of Ryan Couchman. Too many head knocks?
There's not enough urgency. The game plan should be simple but we are missing too many 1 on 1 tackles

Eric

Staff
1 try given to them that was an obstruction 100% of the time if it was the Rorters and another taken from us.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
No players stood out. Zac probably the best. Tuipulotu is in the team for what? Commentator said, "Sloan trying to get involved." He has to try harder.

Eric

Staff
No players stood out. Zac probably the best. Tuipulotu is in the team for what? Commentator said, "Sloan trying to get involved." He has to try harder.
  • BMM in the team ahead of Ryan Couchman is a farce.
  • Is Sione Finau injured? Did I see the wrong game a couple of weeks ago was Penrith? I thought I saw Finau play quite well.
  • Some nice touches for both Hunt and Kyle but they failed to take advantage of Manly's injury problems.
  • Backs are still too slow. Which goes back to CT in rather than Finau.
  • Sloan went missing for most of the game.
  • Eisenhuth is apparently in for his tackling. I haven't looked at the stats but I notice he misses a few tackles and gets dragged along a few metres for others. He hardly stops them in their tracks as JDB does and Couchman's to an extent as well.
  • Another Liddle game. He goes ok but he's not going to win you many games like good hookers do.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  • BMM in the team ahead of Ryan Couchman is a farce.
  • Is Sione Finau injured? Did I see the wrong game a couple of weeks ago was Penrith? I thought I saw Finau play quite well.
  • Some nice touches for both Hunt and Kyle but they failed to take advantage of Manly's injury problems.
  • Backs are still too slow. Which goes back to CT in rather than Finau.
  • Sloan went missing for most of the game.
  • Eisenhuth is apparently in for his tackling. I haven't looked at the stats but I notice he misses a few tackles and gets dragged along a few metres for others. He hardly stops them in their tracks as JDB does and Couchman's to an extent as well.
  • Another Liddle game. He goes ok but he's not going to win you many games like good hookers do.
Liddle, Hunt and Flanno all had their moments but all 3 were bad. Slaon was bad and didn't have any moments.