RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Most probably I would have made a change at the very least moving Mbye to centre, Bird back where he belongs in the forwards with a looser fitting jersey and Sloan at fullback just to try something different.
Sloan fullback, Mbye centre.. Bird out of the side for all I care. Any one on the bench could do as good a job.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan fullback, Mbye centre.. Bird out of the side for all I care. Any one on the bench could do as good a job.
Sloan to fullback is a no-brainer. I'd also prefer Mbye to Bird in the centres because Bird is just too slow. But I'd prefer Max Feagai over Bird or Mbye.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If you ask them what they'd prefer, betting it will be to play first grade to end of the season for experience. The young blokes specially. Are they compelled to turn out for the Ressies or is it by choice. Is that a naive question?
We can't do any good in reserves the top 2 teams are Panthers and the Jets. May as well blood some youngster who they believe are up to 1st grade standards. Not many I'm willing to bet.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
..specially after the flogging today.

Who do you think.. other than 'the Mule' who we all want promoted but wont be. Coric is back starting in the top side. Really like to see how he handles the step up to Firsts.
What I have seen this season not many if any. It looks to me that they know how far down the pecking order they are and are really not putting in. The stats , the scores indicate that there is no competition for positions and the club is playing accordingly.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Couldn't make this up. Griffin has demoted Burns and has McGuire starting as a second rower. He must have been worried the team was a little too speedy.

I'm not even going to bother..... This has become a black comedy.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Dead set, on current form I dont see us getting within 10 of the Shonkies. In days of yore this local derby was always a grand game of footy, with us winning more than we lost.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
McGuire may be one of Griffin's Bronco U20 rookies but he is the pick of the crop for mine. At least he plays with passion.. but has clearly lost the impact from his prime. Not been all that impressed with Burns anyway.
I'd have him in the 17 as a prop.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Good start by the boys. JDB scores more tries playing prop than at lock. 6-4 after 15.

Tariq on report. By the description of the recipient that hit was ugly.
Sims is getting a reputation. How many games has he been suspended for this year?