RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Cowboys vs Broncos. Absolutely smashed him with a late shoulder charge.
In the last decade?

My blog is telling me that the "Sharks are just not clicking like normal without young Matt Moylan". He may be good in attack but his defensive record is abysmal.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
That was about 2014? One isolated incident. Besides weren't shoulder charges legal back then. Sims has always played with intensity.. dont think he has been deliberately dirty.
No idea. Just remember because I enjoyed it a lot and it was replayed over and over. After game Hodges refused to shake hands. Ref was dropped for not sending Sims off.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Falling for a second Trindall dummy now has us in the muck. I was never a graded footy player but I did play suburban footy and was pretty good. Always tried to base my game on my hero Johnny Raper.. in both attack and defense. My brother actually said I tackled like Chook. Point is I was tutoured that when you are in the defensive line you do not fall for a dummy from the opposition ball player. You hit him quickly before he has the chance to open his box of tricks.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Falling for a second Trindall dummy now has us in the muck. I was never a graded footy player but I did play suburban footy and was pretty good. Always tried to base my game on my hero Johnny Raper.. in both attack and defense. My brother actually said I tackled like Chook. Point is I was tutoured that when you are in the defensive line you do not fall for a dummy from the opposition ball player. You hit him quickly before he has the chance to open his box of tricks.
Exactly and these blokes are professionals on bigger money than me or you ever were.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Now within 6. My tip may not eventuate now. It has to as I want Griffin and his band of Bronco rookies and favorites to leave our club.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Now within 6. My tip may not eventuate now. It has to as I want Griffin and his band of Bronco rookies and favorites to leave our club.
Cronulla have turned up with the attitude that they have to only turn up. Well it doesn't matter who you are playing, where they are on the table, you have to put them away. JDB is having a blinder