Round 25: Dragons vs Cronulla Sharks - 25 August @ 4:05PM

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
Pretty average first half, but still in striking distance if possession turns around. Glad Feagai is off….

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Next year for semi finals football as predicted unfortunately. This is the difference between a competitive top 8 team to a fringe uncompetitive top 8 team. Still predict 12th finish

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Looks like Sloan won't crack 100m again
What about it. He is busy making most of our attacking plays. Love to see him at 5/8. For him to get big mts you need GO forward and good distribution and we have neither.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
What about it. He makes most of our attacking plays. He needs GO forward and good distribution for big mts and we have neither.
He needs to not drop so many bombs, needs to run twice as many metres, needs to miss half as many tackles all the while setting up as many tries as he does now to be considered close to the best fullbacks.

Bring on Ben Rumble for me. Maybe Holmes next year. Suli and Buchanan centres, Finau and CT wingers.

Anyway, the score now is a fair indication of the game. From the first set they were confident, moving the ball around, making Dragons make one on one tackles. Something our halves haven't been able to since Widdop.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Bring on Ben Rumble for me.
No way. Slow as a cart horse. I am all for Holmes playing at the back with Sloan in the halves. He is now our busiest back. Has improved his defense out of site and his intent. Always had ball in hand skills so a no brainer to get him into a play making role.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
No way. Slow as a cart horse. I am all for Holmes playing at the back with Sloan in the halves. He is now our busiest back. Has improved his defense out of site and his intent. Always had ball in hand skills so a no brainer to get him into a play making role.
And is the only fullback on the comp to regularly run less than 100m.