Round 4 vs Manly Sea Eagles

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Last I was told he had not made a decision.
We tabled an offer so have other clubs but he was waiting to later in year to make a call.
I would say he's not happy with the offers and want his form to show he's worth more.
If he doesn't pull his socks up more consistently, he might have those offers pulled.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I think we have to give this a few more weeks. If any of those forwards was put through a gap, ran for 40m, or was took and intercept and ran for 40m or something like that, it would badly skew this stat at this early stage of the season.
I'd like to see that. Interestingly you mentioned 'gaps', that would equate to the stat for line breaks, we currently have 3 in the top 20, all backs, Sloan,Flanagan and Lomax, in the engine room only Liddle, it won't be any of the bookends. Therein lies our problem.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'd like to see that. Interestingly you mentioned 'gaps', that would equate to the stat for line breaks, we currently have 3 in the top 20, all backs, Sloan,Flanagan and Lomax, in the engine room only Liddle, it won't be any of the bookends. Therein lies our problem.
De Belin put Hunt through a big gap last week when Sloan scored. Hunt and Sloan probably got all the credit.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
There was an injury at training, not sure how bad, so maybe a few late changes.
Of course I hope no one is injured but if it's gotta be someone, I hope Suli or Bird so Lomax back to centre and Finau on the wing. But in that case, Flanno will probably go with Tuipulotu. Nothing against Tuipulotu. A good winger. But we need a fast winger, not another big but slow winger.

Eric

Staff
There was an injury at training, not sure how bad, so maybe a few late changes.
Of course I hope no one is injured but if it's gotta be someone, I hope Suli or Bird so Lomax back to centre and Finau on the wing. But in that case, Flanno will probably go with Tuipulotu. Nothing against Tuipulotu. A good winger. But we need a fast winger, not another big but slow winger.
I wouldn't mind if it was a prop allowing Josh Coric to get a chance. But I understand he's probably still someway down the order. Needs a few more big games in the NSW Cup.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
I wouldn't mind if it was a prop allowing Josh Coric to get a chance. But I understand he's probably still someway down the order. Needs a few more big games in the NSW Cup.
How's Egan traveling? Much chance of a call-up anytime soon?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Even DT is talking about Birds poor form at centre. But Flanno still won't move Zac back. Strange. Those two must have fallen out badly.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Even DT is talking about Birds poor form at centre. But Flanno still won't move Zac back. Strange. Those two must have fallen out badly.
I had a punt on Koula to score 2 tries because he's matched up with Bird. This is round 4 so after this game Lomax manager has a meeting pencilled in with management.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I had a punt on Koula to score 2 tries because he's matched up with Bird. This is round 4 so after this game Lomax manager has a meeting pencilled in with management.
Poor Birdy. How did it come to this? Not his fault. He's only been good as a utility for a few years now. Idiot coaches need to get used to using him that way.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Flanagan has to be the reason Zac wants out, as even under the horrible Griffin he appeared content. They must have had a falling out.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Not his fault.
Flanagans. So much hype surrounding his coming here. Already we are in as big a disarray as past years and it is only round 4. Bird is the fly in the ointment. He is a crap centre, does not have the creativity to be a 5/8, too slow and poor defensively for fullback, ditto dummy half. There are better players coming off the bench, so where is this utility spot he is supposed to fill? If Flanagan sees sense he'll drop him to Ressies.

Last edited: