GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I'll be there on sunshine coast watching the start of our season against the Warriors only 6 weeks to go. It will be interesting to see the starting 13
I was confused. Now I think I get it. Warriors are based on Sunshine Coast this year? Isn't the disease spreading all over NZ as well? Don't understand trying to stop a disease coming in which is already spreading like wildfire within the population.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I was confused. Now I think I get it. Warriors are based on Sunshine Coast this year? Isn't the disease spreading all over NZ as well? Don't understand trying to stop a disease coming in which is already spreading like wildfire within the population.
I feel for them its got to be tough. I would have thought that the Gold Coast would have been better for them because we have a large nz community and they could have shared with the Titans. I think they will be tough to beat this year because they are becoming more accustomed to our climate and traditional training programs also they are being mentored by Stacy Jones I believe that they are top 8 material so game 1 against them is important for setting up our early season

Eric

Staff
I feel for them its got to be tough. I would have thought that the Gold Coast would have been better for them because we have a large nz community and they could have shared with the Titans. I think they will be tough to beat this year because they are becoming more accustomed to our climate and traditional training programs also they are being mentored by Stacy Jones I believe that they are top 8 material so game 1 against them is important for setting up our early season
Almost every game will be tough but I hope they are tougher for the opposition than for us.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Almost every game will be tough but I hope they are tougher for the opposition than for us.
I think you're both right but why do they need to be based in Australia when the disease is spreading like wildfire in both countries?

Eric

Staff
I think you're both right but why do they need to be based in Australia when the disease is spreading like wildfire in both countries?
I've given up trying to understand it. They even say, "it (the restrictions and new rules and laws) doesn't have to make sense." i.e. It doesn't make sense but suck it up because it's not going to change.

Eric

Staff
Here is the draw. First time I've looked at it. Every game will be tough. Penrith in round 2 will be a very good indication of how we are looking for the remainder of the season.

ROUND 1​

Saturday, March 12 3:30PM
#NRLWarriorsDragons

VS
Sunshine Coast Stadium

ROUND 2​

Friday, March 18 4:00PM
#NRLDragonsPanthers

VS
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

ROUND 3​

Thursday, March 24 6:05PM
#NRLDragonsSharks

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 4​

Sunday, April 3 5:15PM
#NRLEelsDragons

VS
CommBank Stadium

ROUND 5​

Saturday, April 9 4:30PM
#NRLSouthsDragons

VS
Stadium Australia

ROUND 6​

Sunday, April 17 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsKnights

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 7​

Monday, April 25 3:00PM
#NRLDragonsRoosters

VS
Sydney Cricket Ground

ROUND 8​

Sunday, May 1 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsTigers

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 9​

Sunday, May 8 1:00PM
#NRLStormDragons

VS
AAMI Park

ROUND 10​

Saturday, May 14 4:30PM
#NRLTitansDragons

VS
Suncorp Stadium

ROUND 11​

Saturday, May 21 2:00PM
#NRLDragonsWarriors

VS

ROUND 12​

Sunday, May 29 1:00PM
#NRLBulldogsDragons

VS
Belmore Sports Ground

ROUND 14​

Friday, June 10 6:55PM
#NRLCowboysDragons

VS
Queensland Country Bank Stadium

ROUND 15​

Thursday, June 16 6:50PM
#NRLDragonsSouths

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 16​

Sunday, July 3 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsRaiders

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 17​

Sunday, July 10 3:05PM
#NRLBroncosDragons

VS
Suncorp Stadium

ROUND 18​

Saturday, July 16 2:00PM
#NRLRoostersDragons

VS
Central Coast Stadium

ROUND 19​

Friday, July 22 5:00PM
#NRLDragonsManly

VS

ROUND 20​

Sunday, July 31 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsCowboys

VS

ROUND 21​

Saturday, August 6 6:35PM
#NRLSharksDragons

VS
PointsBet Stadium

ROUND 22​

Sunday, August 14 1:00PM
#NRLRaidersDragons

VS
GIO Stadium

ROUND 23​

Sunday, August 21 1:00PM
#NRLDragonsTitans

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 24​

Sunday, August 28 1:00PM
#NRLTigersDragons

VS
CommBank Stadium

ROUND 25​

Saturday, September 3 4:30PM
#NRLDragonsBroncos

VS

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Here is the draw. First time I've looked at it. Every game will be tough. Penrith in round 2 will be a very good indication of how we are looking for the remainder of the season.

ROUND 1​

Saturday, March 12 3:30PM
#NRLWarriorsDragons

VS
Sunshine Coast Stadium

ROUND 2​

Friday, March 18 4:00PM
#NRLDragonsPanthers

VS

ROUND 3​

Thursday, March 24 6:05PM
#NRLDragonsSharks

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 4​

Sunday, April 3 5:15PM
#NRLEelsDragons

VS
CommBank Stadium

ROUND 5​

Saturday, April 9 4:30PM
#NRLSouthsDragons

VS
Stadium Australia

ROUND 6​

Sunday, April 17 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsKnights

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 7​

Monday, April 25 3:00PM
#NRLDragonsRoosters

VS
Sydney Cricket Ground

ROUND 8​

Sunday, May 1 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsTigers

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 9​

Sunday, May 8 1:00PM
#NRLStormDragons

VS
AAMI Park

ROUND 10​

Saturday, May 14 4:30PM
#NRLTitansDragons

VS
Suncorp Stadium

ROUND 11​

Saturday, May 21 2:00PM
#NRLDragonsWarriors

VS

ROUND 12​

Sunday, May 29 1:00PM
#NRLBulldogsDragons

VS
Belmore Sports Ground

ROUND 14​

Friday, June 10 6:55PM
#NRLCowboysDragons

VS
Queensland Country Bank Stadium

ROUND 15​

Thursday, June 16 6:50PM
#NRLDragonsSouths

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 16​

Sunday, July 3 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsRaiders

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 17​

Sunday, July 10 3:05PM
#NRLBroncosDragons

VS
Suncorp Stadium

ROUND 18​

Saturday, July 16 2:00PM
#NRLRoostersDragons

VS
Central Coast Stadium

ROUND 19​

Friday, July 22 5:00PM
#NRLDragonsManly

VS

ROUND 20​

Sunday, July 31 3:05PM
#NRLDragonsCowboys

VS

ROUND 21​

Saturday, August 6 6:35PM
#NRLSharksDragons

VS
PointsBet Stadium

ROUND 22​

Sunday, August 14 1:00PM
#NRLRaidersDragons

VS
GIO Stadium

ROUND 23​

Sunday, August 21 1:00PM
#NRLDragonsTitans

VS
WIN Stadium

ROUND 24​

Sunday, August 28 1:00PM
#NRLTigersDragons

VS
CommBank Stadium

ROUND 25​

Saturday, September 3 4:30PM
#NRLDragonsBroncos

VS
Round 2 is a little early to make any serious judgement. Remember Souths at full strength had 50 points put on them 2/3rds of the way through last season. Rounds 2, 7 and 9 are pencilled in for me. If we come away with a win or two from those 3 games, we will be looking good.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I believe 1st 6 rounds will be the guide some really tough opponents there I believe at least 3 opponents will make the top 8.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Penrith, Parramatta, Souths? I'm not sure about Parramatta. I reckon they might be in for a fall.
Parra probably won't march down the ladder until next year. They'll be up there again this year. If anything, I'd say Souffs will be much weaker this year.

Eric

Staff
Parra probably won't march down the ladder until next year. They'll be up there again this year. If anything, I'd say Souffs will be much weaker this year.
Every year there are teams which surprise everyone by their success and failure. Last year it was Manly and Canberra. I don't think it would even be a surprise to see Parramatta fail to make the 8. They have been thereabouts for a while now.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Penrith, Parramatta, Souths? I'm not sure about Parramatta. I reckon they might be in for a fall.
I believe that the Warriors will be top 8 obviously Panthers and Rabbits then round 7 roosters another top 8 so tough start to season

Eric

Staff
I believe that the Warriors will be top 8 obviously Panthers and Rabbits then round 7 roosters another top 8 so tough start to season
I don't know too much about the Warriors but I saw a chart of their top 5 highest paid players. It included DWZ (Dallin W****** Z*******) and Kodi Nikorima, both of whom are doubtful of being in the best 17. Judging from that, I guess they'll have to clear salary cap space before becoming a top 8 team. Though with their big props rolling forward and Sean Johnson running off the back of that, they might surprise quite a few people.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I don't know too much about the Warriors but I saw a chart of their top 5 highest paid players. It included DWZ (Dallin W****** Z*******) and Kodi Nikorima, both of whom are doubtful of being in the best 17. Judging from that, I guess they'll have to clear salary cap space before becoming a top 8 team. Though with their big props rolling forward and Sean Johnson running off the back of that, they might surprise quite a few people.
They have introduced a new mentor and warriors legend Stacey Jones , shaun johnson is back probably partnering with either kodi Nikorima or Ash Taylor and their pack is formidable, plus young Walsh at fullback Its a very big test for us because they are in my view top 8 contenders

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Every year there are teams which surprise everyone by their success and failure. Last year it was Manly and Canberra. I don't think it would even be a surprise to see Parramatta fail to make the 8. They have been thereabouts for a while now.
I'm going to go out on a limb and not in any particular order (too hard at this stage), St George Illawarra, Penrith, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Manly, Souths, Sydney Rorters, Parramatta.