St George Illawarra vs Sydney Roosters Round 7

Eric

Staff
Hoping for the best. I feel Woods in for Kerr was a big improvement but I still have extreme doubts about Mybe at fullback. Lets see how it goes.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Hoping for the best. I feel Woods in for Kerr was a big improvement but I still have extreme doubts about Mybe at fullback. Lets see how it goes.
I think I tipped the Dragons but not so confident. Wasn't very confident last week either. Sydney Rorters are hardly one of the best teams but Newcastle are definately among the worst.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I think I tipped the Dragons but not so confident. Wasn't very confident last week either. Sydney Rorters are hardly one of the best teams but Newcastle are definately among the worst.
Tedesco v Mbye is a huge negative but other than that, I think the sides are pretty evenly matched. Takiaho isn't the force he was of 2 years ago. JWH was always overrated but he has also gone backward.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Need to take advantage of the poor defence of their halves. I think Amone would have been able to do it better than Bird but lets see.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
First 10 minutes great defence first time in their half Molo just ran over the defence great leg speed. Good solid start