St George Illawarra vs Sydney Roosters Round 7

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Now that is commitment and spirit as I did suggest during the week. The defensive line speed is excellent and our online defence the best its been all season. Now we need to repeat this in the 2nd half. Not a bad effort against a $1.25 favourite

Eric

Staff
Now that is commitment and spirit as I did suggest during the week. The defensive line speed is excellent and our online defence the best its been all season. Now we need to repeat this in the 2nd half. Not a bad effort against a $1.25 favourite
Someone was speculating the coach had them firing due to fear of you giving him a good ol-fashioned dressing down at halftime.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well that was a great 1st half commitment defensive line speed excellent online defence excellent. Forwards going forward. Hunt needs to run the ball more and straighten the attack. I did mention that last week's win would bond the lads and give them confidence. Just got to cut out the 6 again and penalties and we can win this one . In defence we are trusting our inside and man on man tackles especially out wide. Not doing bad against a $1.25 favourite.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
If that was the other way around, our player doing a coat hanger on one of theirs, it would have been a send off.