St George Illawarra vs Sydney Roosters Round 7

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It was nerve wracking but a win against the Tigers next week may see them moving up close to the top 8. Amone remembered that he can run but can't tackle.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
It was nerve wracking but a win against the Tigers next week may see them moving up close to the top 8. Amone remembered that he can run but can't tackle.
He had one bad miss but I think he tackled ok apart from that.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If that was the other way around, our player doing a coat hanger on one of theirs, it would have been a send off.
Agree I was 50m away had a clear view and in my day that's a straight send off. He didn't even get 10 in the bin . The inconsistent refereeing is killing the game. Griffin said if it happened in the magic round he would have got 2 yrs in jail. I agree everyone in the crowd went up even the roosters supporters moaned thinking at the very least 10 in the bin. That referee and the bunker shouldn't be officiating next week.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Agree I was 50m away had a clear view and in my day that's a straight send off. He didn't even get 10 in the bin . The inconsistent refereeing is killing the game
What the Gold Coast coach said round 1 is absolutely true. How could that not be at least 10 in the bin?