The Australian Kangaroos.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
That is interesting. I felt the same but you are braver than me as I feared a backlash of ridicule. Zach has the natural brilliance when given space. Plus he is about the most consistent goal kicker in the comp.. specially from wide out. So two strings to his bow.
I was being a touch sarcastic. Like the rest of the team except JDB and maybe Hunt, he's gone backwards this year.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Not gone backwards in ability but made to look that way from the poor service he gets from our play makers.. or lack of play makers.. I should say. I believe if had more ball and in space, he'd not have to resort to risky plays and we'd all see the real, exceptionally talented Zack Lomax. The one presently hidden from us.
And ridiculous flick passes, taking poor options and missed tackles. He's certainly very talented.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Too inconsistent. Goes walkabout every few games. My brother is a Roosters fan and he says same. How about the youngster Sualli, a talent like a young Izzy Folau. Also pick him to keep him in the pure code and away from rugby yawnion.
Rorters fans are saying that but I very much doubt Souffs fans are.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Mo wonder he got that
Ok this one
An apt nickname as Eadie did not have the kinda physique you associate with a three quarter/fullback. But boy did his ability belie that build. I suppose you could say that Kevin Longbottom also did not have a svelte figure for a fullback either. You recall him?

Eric

Staff
Anyone else having problems cut and pasting YT vids.
I am unable to transfer footage of all Aussie tries in last World Cup. Never been stopped in the past.
Sorry about that. I don't know why it is. Something else I have on my "to do" list during the off season. You can get around it by using the "link" tool at the top of the message area.
  • Copy the YT (or any other video sharing platforms) URL.
  • Select some text in the forum message.
  • Chick the "link tool" at the top of the message area.
  • Paste the URL in the box that will pop up.
Like this for example.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Sorry about that. I don't know why it is. Something else I have on my "to do" list during the off season. You can get around it by using the "link" tool at the top of the message area.
  • Copy the YT (or any other video sharing platforms) URL.
  • Select some text in the forum message.
  • Chick the "link tool" at the top of the message area.
  • Paste the URL in the box that will pop up.
Like this for example.
Been a while since I watched that!

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
using the link tool is obviously working for you.
Yeh I meant it took me several tries to nail it. But it is so fiddly compared to the simpler cut & paste method.

It is a forum made problem then.. not a You Tube one?

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Yeh I meant it took me several tries to nail it. But it is so fiddly compared to the simpler cut & paste method.

It is a forum made problem then.. not a You Tube one?
Definitely a forum problem. It's not just YT but other video sharing platforms as well. I haven't worried about it much due to the link method working bit I'll find out what's going on soon.