jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Yep. May just be a fleeting phenomena even if they do bounce back. Have to wait and see.
I love my club but in our current dilemma we find ourselves in with Bird and Sims which does affect the others I fear we will lose more than we win until it is resolved.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Well done to jodragon40 jodragon40 on getting 100% last week.

Round 6 tipping​

Match
Winner
Why
1.Canberra v North QueenslandCowboysFlip a coin.
2.South Sydney v CanterburyRabbitsBecause Canterbury are rubbish.
3.Penrith v BrisbanePanthersIt was already an easy call before Broncos lost their best player.
4.Manly v Gold CoastTitansGold Coast get their fullback back, Manly still missing theirs.
5.Melbourne v CronullaStormCronulla to go missing against tough opposition.
6.Sydney v New ZealandRoostersAnother flip of the coin.
7.St George Illawarra v NewcastleKnightsThey are almost at full strength and we have Mbye at fullback.
8.Parramatta v WestsEelsObviously.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

Round 6 tipping​

Match
Winner
Why
3.Penrith v BrisbanePanthersIt was already an easy call before Broncos lost their best player.
4.Manly v Gold CoastTitansGold Coast get their fullback back, Manly still missing theirs.
7.St George Illawarra v NewcastleKnightsThey are almost at full strength and we have Mbye at fullback.
  • North Queensland
  • Souths
  • Penrith
  • Gold Coast
  • Melbourne
  • New Zealand
  • Newcastle
  • Parramatta
On form so far this season and Manly without thier fullback. I think games 1 and 6 are the only tough picks. Unfortunately I can't see Saints winning with Mbye at #1.

Eric

Staff
  1. North Queensland - Canberra missing key players. Still going better than us but I expect North Queensland to win.
  2. Souths - Probably closer than Morgan Morgan thinks. Dufty to fire up and bust 20 tackles, pull off a few big hits and run for over 300m.
  3. Penrith - Broncos without Haas is like Xmas without Santa.
  4. Gold Coast - Tough. Gold Coast are so hot and cold but without Tom Trbojevic, Manly are more cold than hot.
  5. Melbourne - I don't like Cronulla.
  6. New Zealand - Going better than I thought they would at the start of the season.
  7. St George Illawarra - Newcastle aren't looking much better than us.
  8. Parramatta - Serious? Not that they are really good but their opposition in this game........

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Round 6 tipping​

Match
Winner
Why
Canberra
Souths
Penrith
Manly
Melbourne
Roosters
Dragons
Parramatta
Another clean sweep coming up

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Round 6 tipping​

Match
Winner
Why
  1. Canberra
  2. Souths
  3. Penrith
  4. GC
  5. Storm
  6. Sydney
  7. Saints
  8. Parra

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Round 6 tipping​

Match
Winner
Why
I'm so disappointed by the coach and the team, I've almost lost motivation to care about any other team.

Eric

Staff
Souffs are pulling away now but before the Dogs lost someone to the bin, they were underlining how bad we were against Souffs, who are not one of the best teams. Doubt they'll make the 8.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Souffs are pulling away now but before the Dogs lost someone to the bin, they were underlining how bad we were against Souffs, who are not one of the best teams. Doubt they'll make the 8.
Dufty was given a blast during the week and he's playing quite well. One of Dogs best.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons have competed for 15~20min in every game so far this season. Need to increase that by at least 3x.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Dragons have competed for 15~20min in every game so far this season. Need to increase that by at least 3x.
Not really the case against Cronulla. They were poor for 80min. But in principle you are right. Drift in and out of games.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Not really the case against Cronulla. They were poor for 80min. But in principle you are right. Drift in and out of games.
Well I watched them play the Warriors and they did play for the 80 but Warriors ran out of puff by the 60th and we got over the top of them. They put in 80 against the Panthers and should have won that game in my view. However since then they have been poor. I expect a bounce back to the effort they made against the Panthers against the Knights

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Well I watched them play the Warriors and they did play for the 80 but Warriors ran out of puff by the 60th and we got over the top of them. They put in 80 against the Panthers and should have won that game in my view. However since then they have been poor. I expect a bounce back to the effort they made against the Panthers against the Knights
I don't remember the Warriors game well but I thought Dragons skipped out to a lead, Warriors stormed back and took the lead at one stage before fading in the last 20min, as you say.

As for Penrith, Dragons were atrocious for the first 20min.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Round 6 tipping​

Match
Winner
Why
Shonkies aren't close to as good as they are saying. It's just Dragons were very bad. Melbourne missing several of their best players and Shonkies are at full strength. If I had known the Bromwich bros were both out, I would have tipped the Shonkies but no..... Everything is fine.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Shonkies aren't close to as good as they are saying. It's just Dragons were very bad. Melbourne missing several of their best players and Shonkies are at full strength. If I had known the Bromwich bros were both out, I would have tipped the Shonkies but no..... Everything is fine.
It's exactly how it was designed to be. A zero-sum game. Almost every-time in the (pathetic) history of the Sharks, they have been good when Dragons are poor. We need a ruthless front office working toward putting these party-poopers out of business once and for all!

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. North Queensland - Canberra missing key players. Still going better than us but I expect North Queensland to win.
  2. Souths - Probably closer than Morgan Morgan thinks. Dufty to fire up and bust 20 tackles, pull off a few big hits and run for over 300m.
  3. Penrith - Broncos without Haas is like Xmas without Santa.
  4. Gold Coast - Tough. Gold Coast are so hot and cold but without Tom Trbojevic, Manly are more cold than hot.
  5. Melbourne - I don't like Cronulla.
  6. New Zealand - Going better than I thought they would at the start of the season.
  7. St George Illawarra - Newcastle aren't looking much better than us.
  8. Parramatta - Serious? Not that they are really good but their opposition in this game........
Even though they still may not win, did anyone see the Warriors going as well as they are?