Eric

Staff
Even though they still may not win, did anyone see the Warriors going as well as they are?
That and also the Sydney Rorters are simply not that good. They'll probably sneak into the top 8 but won't trouble the top teams.

Eric

Staff
Surely you are speaking with your heart, not you head.
I can't remember who I picked but I know I had the Dragons in the top 8. I don't anymore. But haven't ruled it out. If Sloan and Amone are called back soon and on a regular basis play similar to how they did in last year.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Now that is how you win games your forwards making the advantage line quick play the balls your playmaker having time 2nd phase football and we have the fire-power to finish off. Confidence is everything

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Now that unearthed a star Feagai he and Suli were the go to players in attack on the back of the forwards going forward and Hunt was sublime today everything started from him. When Amone came on his stepping made a big difference so did Mcguire go forward. The way they celebrated you would have thought they won a GF its great to see the team coming together now onwards to the Roosters

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Now that unearthed a star Feagai he and Suli were the go to players in attack on the back of the forwards going forward and Hunt was sublime today everything started from him. When Amone came on his stepping made a big difference so did Mcguire go forward. The way they celebrated you would have thought they won a GF its great to see the team coming together now onwards to the Roosters
If the coach insists on not picking Amone at 5/8, what about Lomax 5/8, Suli and Feagai centres and the other Feagai on the wing?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Amone, too much playing around the other way . Needed that win JDB and Sua were outstanding in the forwards both ran for 150m each. The combination on our left edge centre wing partnership of Suli Feigai is looking good and won us the game today.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Amone, too much playing around the other way . Needed that win JDB and Sua were outstanding in the forwards both ran for 150m each. The combination on our left edge centre wing partnership of Suli Feigai is looking good and won us the game today.
McGuire was pretty good as well, wasn't he?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
But once again, Kerr and Lawrie didn't offer much at all.
I disagree Lawrie tried hard his stats were pretty impressive 172m running, PCM 57m so he topped the stats in both those areas, 25 tackles only 1 missed tackle. As a coach you look for improvement and he has improved, in my opinion he will be in the 17 next week for sure. As for Kerr it's NSW Cup time for him.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I disagree Lawrie tried hard his stats were pretty impressive 172m running, PCM 57m so he topped the stats in both those areas, 25 tackles only 1 missed tackle. As a coach you look for improvement and he has improved, in my opinion he will be in the 17 next week for sure. As for Kerr it's NSW Cup time for him.
I see. I guess he went about his work quietly, so to speak. I hardly noticed him but for a bad missed tackle. Agree about Kerr. Who comes in for him? Also, I don't know why Sims was given a rest. He's an 80min player.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I see. I guess he went about his work quietly, so to speak. I hardly noticed him but for a bad missed tackle. Agree about Kerr. Who comes in for him? Also, I don't know why Sims was given a rest. He's an 80min player.
Sua is the only forward that played the 80 min and rightly so he is a standout. Sims played 56 min which is about the average for the rest of the pack. I was disappointed with Molo a bit. Look if Kerr goes its needs to be like for like so Burgess replaces him off the bench because he is not match fit. I'd suggest the starting pack will be for next week Molo McCullough not sure who he starts the other prop
but it could be Mcguire with then Sua Sims Debelin, off the bench Burgess Lawrie and either Gosiewski or Ford back on the bench with Amone. Apparently Sloan had a blinder last 2 weeks in reserves so hopefully not too far off coming back in but may have to wait until SOO time.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Sua is the only forward that played the 80 min and rightly so he is a standout. Sims played 56 min which is about the average for the rest of the pack. I was disappointed with Molo a bit. Look if Kerr goes its needs to be like for like so Burgess replaces him off the bench because he is not match fit. I'd suggest the starting pack will be for next week Molo McCullough not sure who he starts the other prop
but it could be Mcguire with then Sua Sims Debelin, off the bench Burgess Lawrie and either Gosiewski or Ford back on the bench with Amone. Apparently Sloan had a blinder last 2 weeks in reserves so hopefully not too far off coming back in but may have to wait until SOO time.
Gosiewski every day of the week and twice on game day:D. Seriously, either him or Ford would offer much more than Kerr.