ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF OUR CULTURE

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Tele has again called Sloan's match "a shocker" but questioned why he broke down after the match. (someone fill me in about this) Actually he put the blame fully at the feet of our useless coach for his treatment of Tyrell last season. Did we not all say the same. Griffin must've been copping heaps over this from several people as he sure has changed his tune and now says categorically that 'Tyrell will be our fullback this season". The outcome tho could make the youngster a target as they may see him as weak mentally.
If it was indeed due to a death in the family, that on top of a bad game on top of the treatment he got last year must have pushed him over the edge. Otherwise he shouldn't have had such an outburst.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Saw this online. IMO this is the side affect of five years of not featuring in the finals, under performing, being managed by idiots, coached by a dud. All it is doing is worsening our already poor culture. Saddens me that our once proud club has been reduced to this.
I don't know a single Dragons supporter who believes Griffin doesn't have to go. Increasingly the same is true in the media.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Who watched closely the look on Griffin's face during the match. Even when we scored he hardly broke into a smile. I put this down to seeing his season coming to a premature end if that is the best 17 we can put on the paddock and they cop a hiding. Well Griffin not quite the best, our talisman JDB was missing. But he has a point as if they are our best 17 then we are in for another disappointing season.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Who watched closely the look on Griffin's face during the match. Even when we scored he hardly broke into a smile. I put this down to seeing his season coming to a premature end if that is the best 17 we can put on the paddock and they cop a hiding. Well Griffin not quite the best, our talisman JDB was missing. But he has a point as if they are our best 17 then we are in for another disappointing season.
Possibly the worst yet in the last decade and a bit of woe.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
that on top of a bad game
Not bad a mixture if good and not so good. Every full back spills bombs. He took a majority. His kick out on the full was not a crime, I've seem plenty do same. He did miss that tackle that led to a try but plenty of players miss tackles that lead to points. The kid is still 21 has been thrown round like a rag doll between first and seconds. Now he has been ensured the custodian role we may see him settle down and produce close to mistake free footy.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Hearing that once Bird returns he is going to lock and JDB back to prop. FFS no Griffin. Bird is a bench forward at best while JDB is arguably our best ever lock. He does his best work there, he is comfortable there, he can best inspire others there.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Not bad a mixture if good and not so good. Every full back spills bombs. He took a majority. His kick out on the full was not a crime, I've seem plenty do same. He did miss that tackle that led to a try but plenty of players miss tackles that lead to points. The kid is still 21 has been thrown round like a rag doll between first and seconds. Now he has been ensured the custodian role we may see him settle down and produce close to mistake free footy.
It was certainly a bad game but certainly wasn't 'that bad'. I've seen much worse. Like from the entire pack except for Lawrie in the same game.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Hearing that once Bird returns he is going to lock and JDB back to prop. FFS no Griffin. Bird is a bench forward at best while JDB is arguably our best ever lock. He does his best work there, he is comfortable there, he can best inspire others there.
He just loves playing players out of their best position. Amone as a forward utility last season. Sullivan as a hooker. Sims as a lock. JDB as a prop. Kerr as a backrower. Sloan as a winger. I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
He just loves playing players out of their best position. Amone as a forward utility last season. Sullivan as a hooker. Sims as a lock. JDB as a prop. Kerr as a backrower. Sloan as a winger. I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.
Mbye at fullback.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Bird at 5/8.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Tele has again called Sloan's match "a shocker" but questioned why he broke down after the match. He put the blame fully at the feet of our useless coach for his treatment of Tyrell last season. Did we not all say at the time his dropping will kill his confidence.
Griffin must've been copping heaps over this from all directions as he sure has changed his tune and now says categorically that 'Tyrell will be our fullback this season". The scribe, Paul Crawley, added that his emotive outburst may make the youngster a target as opposition players may see him as being mentally weak. Crawley obviously did not do his homework as he'd have discovered that Tyrell had just lose his beloved NAN and was playing for her. Besides, Crawley, aren't footy players permitted emotions?
It's not confirmed yet

Eric

Staff
Apparently Jaryd Hayne, aka Hanninbal, is considering a comeback in the local competition somewhere in Sydney's west.

He'd improve the culture and be a good mentor to young players.😦

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Apparently Jaryd Hayne, aka Hanninbal, is considering a comeback in the local competition somewhere in Sydney's west.

Don't go too hard on him. He was innocent the entire time.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Don't go too hard on him. He was innocent the entire time.
He still bit her on the holiest of holies . What was that all about? I've been down there quite a bit and fail to see how he could bite her hard enough to draw blood, a significant amount.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg

He still bit her on the holiest of holies . What was that all about? I've been down there quite a bit and fail to see how he could bite her hard enough to draw blood, a significant amount.
No proof that's what caused her to bleed. Maybe he is just very well endowed or she very rarely engages in intercourse. If he was 5 years younger, he'd be a great signing.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
No proof that's what caused her to bleed. Maybe he is just very well endowed or she very rarely engages in intercourse. If he was 5 years younger, he'd be a great signing.
Or she has had so much of it, she no longer gets wet.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
It happens....

Dragons star reportedly ‘too drunk to remember’​

St George Illawarra winger Mikaele Ravalawa reportedly told club officials he was “too drunk to remember” his 6am melee with Zane Musgrove at the team hotel on Sunday. The Dragons were thumped 42-24 by the Rabbitohs in the Charity Shield in Mudgee on Saturday night, but players were allowed to go out for a drink afterwards as they have the bye in Round 1.

The players were well behaved out on the town but there was an issue when they returned to their accommodation when the heated exchange between Ravalawa and Musgrove needed to be broken up by teammates.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It happens....

Dragons star reportedly ‘too drunk to remember’​

St George Illawarra winger Mikaele Ravalawa reportedly told club officials he was “too drunk to remember” his 6am melee with Zane Musgrove at the team hotel on Sunday. The Dragons were thumped 42-24 by the Rabbitohs in the Charity Shield in Mudgee on Saturday night, but players were allowed to go out for a drink afterwards as they have the bye in Round 1.

The players were well behaved out on the town but there was an issue when they returned to their accommodation when the heated exchange between Ravalawa and Musgrove needed to be broken up by teammates.
Well we are in for a worse season that I believed. Too drunk to remember with the start of the season proper 2 weeks away? What are senior management and the head coach thinking allowing a marathon drinking session now? OMG even back in my day we liked a beer or 2 after a game but if anyone got plastered they were dropped for the following game. You can't have behaviour like this we have kids who idolise our 1st graders especially Rav. The coach should be shown the door today, does he believe allowing players to get so drunk is going to fix our discipline and cultural issues? Personally I think not. Bloody disgraceful.